5♡

I woke up to a sharp nail poking my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him, hisoka, my soon to be fiance. His crazy if he thinks I'm going to marry him with out him proposing.

"Holy fuck she's even beautiful when she wakes up" he muttered to himself.

I broke eye contact pretending I didn't hear it. Deep down my heart was doing flips. Was he my mate or what?.

I sat up yawning. "Morning" I said. He gave me a charming smile. "Good morning beautiful" he said. His eyes where deep red.

I got close to him and reached out to kiss his right ear. He blushed deep red which was quite interesting to see, he didn't seem like the type to blush just from a kiss.

I got up and went to the bathroom which ended with him following me like a lost puppy.

I brushed my teeth as I heard a deep sound of water being poured into more water.

I turned around and my eyes widened. His little buddy, wait not little it was huge.

I zoned out and looked into the sink. "No one else's only yours, baby" he whispered in my ear. I shivered but yelped when he smacked my ass.

"You fucking pervert" I said under my breath as I rinsed my mouth.

"Only for you my darling! " he said from the other room.

I started changing my clothes as I got into the shower. Hisoka came running into the bathroom wearing nothing

I closed the door before he could get into the shower. "Come on, I promise I won't do anything too bad~" he said.

I frowned and opened slowly. He got in like a diligent child. He stood there eyeing my body.

I covered my nipples when I saw him licking his lips.

I quickly bathed and rinsed my hair too. The whole time my eyes avoided his crotch area.

He was big big. "Give me a hug darling~" he said with a grin.

I looked up to him, he brought out his hands.

I walked towards him as his hands slithered down my waist.

"Your so fucking short, I really can't wait to destroy you" he whispered as he grabbed my ass.

A whimper slipped my mouth as I his my face in his chest.

"Hmm~" he hummed and smacked my ass. I jumped away from him and opened the door.

I walked out and I could tell he was looking at me.

"The day we fight, and if I win I'm giving you a good fuck" he said from the bathroom. I dried myself with my towel.

"And if I win you get non of this" I said and applied lotion.

He didn't reply but the bathroom door suddenly closed and I could hear faint moans.

He was really loud and I could also hear his hand smacking up and down his buddy down there.

I blushed deeply and went out the room.

I got off the air craft and it looked like we where at some type of grand Canyon.

I listened closely as menchi explainrd the rules. I felt a presence behind me and warm hands slithered around me.

"Would you like me to get one for you my darling? Wouldn't want my wife to be falling down a cliff now would we? ~" he said pressing hinself onto me. He was still hard.

I nodded softly as he walked towards the cliff with other people.

He had such a nice ass.

They all jumped down and got the egg.

Menchie didn't see me but when they came back up.

Hisoka came up to me holding two giant eggs. I could see girls eyeing him.

He even boiled it for me. "Bon apetit, mon cherie~" he said and sat next to me.

Although I don't eat and he doesn't know that, I ate anyway.

I had never tasted an egg so good.

"Thank you, clown" I said  as I finished. His eyes widened as he made an offended face.

"I'm a magician! " he said and I started laughing. And he burst out laughing too.

I leaned onto him and he put his arm around me.

He grabbed my boob and chuckled.

"I'm gonna give you so many damn children" he said looking up.

The sun had come out and it was time to go.

We got back into the space craft and we went to the next destination.

I went to my room and layed on the bed. I was about to fall asleep when hisoka came inside and locked the door.

He took off his shoes and shirt and got onto the bed, he rapped his arms around me and closed his eyes.

"How about you kill women only, not men" he said pulling me close.

"Both their blood is sweet" I said raising a brow at him.

"You can always take my blood, if you want men's blood" he said with his face in my neck.

I laughed and ran my hand through his hair. "Well if you don't mind, I'm quite hungry and your blood  smells so sweet" I said getting up and straddling him.

He moved his hair aside and pointed at his neck.

I licked his neck a few times, he whimpered during the process.

I slowly sunk my teeth into him. He moaned loudly his hands immediately latching to my ass.

I sucked him as he whimpered.

I finally finished, trying not to kill him.

His blood is so sweet, I could drink him whole .I licked the rest of the blood on his neck and got up.

His eyes where closed and he was panting.

"We should do that more often" he said biting his lip and looking up at me.

I nodded and licked my lips, I wanted more.

"Wifeyyy come let's sleep" be said using his nen to turn off the light.

"Who you calling wifey, I know no one ain't proposed yet" I said getting into the blankets.

"Marry me" he whispered seductively in my ear and I mentally and physically shivered.

He was so fine.

"And, where are my flowers? My ring? " I asked rapping my arms around his neck.

"Tomorrow, baby" he said again and the next thing. His sleeping.

I tapped him and he woke up. "Kiss me " I said. His eyes lit up and he kissed me.

Sloppily all over my face. He pulled me into him, with my head in his neck and his hands around my waist we slept.