6♡

I woke up to a sharp nail poking my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him, hisoka, my soon to be fiance. His crazy if he thinks I'm going to marry him with out him proposing.

"Cute" he muttered to himself.

I broke eye contact pretending I didn't hear it. Deep down my heart was doing flips. Was he my mate or what?

I sat up rubbing my eyes while yawning.

Hisoka hugged my waist muttering incoherent words.

I smacked his head and got up. The hunter exam was ending and you never know the crazy stuff they do at the end of the exam.

"My love, want me to carry you to the bathroom? " he asked. I shook my head and he carried me either way.

"Ooo my love you stink" he said holding his nose.

I was shocked because I knew he meant it.

I pushed him away and got into the shower.

"I didn't mean it like that! " he shouted trying to open the shower door. I took off my clothes in the shower and through them over.

"We'll see who your going to marry" I said as I showered.

"No noo" he said dragging the o. He opened the door and looked at me.

Of course, hisoka being hisoka he gasped dramatically and slowly entered.

His colorful clothes got wet and stuck to his body.

I covered my nipples and looked him up and down.

"Get out so that I can get ready" I said and he stood there looking at my body.

He walked towards me, his hair getting damp and falling to his shoulders.

"All this is mine? " he asked with his silky smooth voice as his hands  slid down my hips.

I know that I'm black but I couldn't help but let my face lighten.

"Go away, I'll bite you" I said trying to push him away softly as his head went into my neck.

"Bite me as many times as you like I don't mind, darling" he whispered.

Yes I was super hungry and he wasn't making this easy.

I licked his neck and he hummed.

He grabbed my ass as I slowly sunk my teeth into his neck. I tried to make it as painless as possible, I don't even know why hey.

His mouth was open and he moaned in pain.

"Oh how t-this feels s-oo good, darling-g" he stuttered out as his moaned.

I began sucking his blood. But I stopped when I felt that I was full. He had the sweetest blood known to mankind.

He rose his head up stiffly and smiled at me, a genuine smile.

He kissed my forehead and took off his super wet clothes.

I wanted to gasp when I saw his size though it wasn't my first time but I kept to my self and started to wash.

I turned around to wash my back so that I didn't have to look at him while I did so.

But he grabbed the cloth from me  and gently washed my back and slightly bent me over.

He washed my back and held my neck as I felt something rub against my folds.

"Can you just finish washing my b-back" I stuttered a bit as he went through my folds. He was big and each time he touched my clit I wanted to moan.

He finished washing me and pulled away, I turned around and I was met with cum being splattered all over my chest and mouth.

I looked at him with my brow raised.

I grabbed my cloth as I licked my lips. I walked towards him and washed his dick. Chest and neck.

He looked down at me as we made eye contact. "Stop teasing me, my love" he said as he smirked.

"Oh no, I was just returning the favor" I said as I rinsed myself.

I got out of the bathroom and walked into the room, I looked at the time and it was 9am.

We where 30 minutes late. Not to make it suspicious that me and him have a thing going on, I got dressed before he could come out and ran to the main lobby.

I got to the area and opened the door. There the remaining contestants sat. Everyone looked at me and chairman Netero motioned for me to come.

I walked towards him . "You will be fighting against Hisoka  now go get a place to sit" he said and I did as told.

I sat down and 5 minutes later Hisoka walked through the door  looking around for me. I looked the other way since I wasn't the only black person.

Chairman Netero motioned for him to come but he ignored him and walked towards me.

He sat down, really close to me. Everyone looked at us and I scooted away a bit. He came closer and I just left him.

"You left me, sweetheart" he whispered while the two people fought.

I waved my hand off as it was time for him and I to fight.

"Next up will be Mimi and Hisoka fighting, remember the rules" the referee said as he and I stood up.

I walked up to the podium and stood still as the guy blew his whistle.

I'm sure everyone could sense the sexual tension.

He looked at me with eyes that screamed, he wanted to eat me.

He put his hand up. "I quit" he said and walked off.

I looked at him shocked, how could he do this? Who does he think I am?

I walked towards him as he walked outy the door.

Pushing him against the wall I looked at him in shock. "Why? " I asked shortly and he smiled grabbing my waist.

"So that there isn't a chance of you having to touch someone else" he said and my mind went crazy.

He lost his chance just so that he wouldn't get jealous? What a crazy man.

"You are so crazy" I whispered looking at him.

"Only for you, my wife" he said and sloppily kissed my cheek.

"So you still have to fight someone else? " I asked as I pulled away from him.

He nodded and I pushed him inside. Two other people where already done fighting.

I sat down as it was his turn to fight against so weird bee guy.

I watched as Hisoka simply strangled the guy, not moving an inch until he passed out.

Once the fighting was over we all got our badges and we got let out.

I breathed the fresh air of the garden where I waited for Hisoka as he talked with illumi.

What was I going to do now? Where was I to go?

He finally came and sat next to me on the bench, his hand tangled with mine.

"Where are we going to go? " I asked and he said nothing.

I looked at him and he was looking at my thighs. I smacked his head and he looked at me with a small frown.

"That was so hot" he whispered and I laughed.

"Well if Im married in going to need a house" I said folding my arms.

He shifted closer to me. But he stood up and held out a hand to me.

I took it and from there we started a journey of love a lot of sex and friendship.