*You got jumped!*

You are in the park doing homework. This place isn't safe for greasers, but it feels safer to you than home. A nice, red car pulls up right in front of you.
  You stay where you are hoping they will mistake you for a soc. Nope! They were here to see you.
  Your brother had gotten into a fight and injured the Captain of the football team, who happened to be a soc. Great. Now you have to take the punishment for his doing.
  You stand up and say "Who wants to trash talk me first?" As you remember these boys are usually all talk.
  Just when you think you're safe, one of the boys pulls out a switchblade.
Wait, a switchblade? Having a switch is a  a sure sign you're a greaser, surely no soc would have a switchblade... unless he stole it from a greaser.
No matter how he got it, its a weapon set to hurt you. You reach in your pocket for your and realize that the switchblade they have yours.
Jokes on them, you always have at least 2 or 3 switchblades on you at all times. There is one in each of your boots, and one in your bag. There may be a few more, but that's confidential.  You grab the switchblade in your bag and go after the soc with your other switchblade. He stabs you in your back; slashing across your shoulders and prepares to injure you again.
You fall to the ground.
You hear, "Hey, get away from her,"
Next thing you know, a bunch of boys are coming to rescue you. You notice one of them was smoking. You estimate he is around your age and handsome.
The boy catches you staring and introduced himself as Dally.  He then and introduced the rest of the his gang.
You start to faint and he catches you.
Looking into your eyes, he says, "I don't know why but I really want to kiss you."
You kiss a long passionate kiss and love every second of it.