Grillin and Chillin

You are at your house, sitting near your 'pool' its a pond that your parents let you swim in. You have to be careful, if a soc sees you they'll jump you. You be I believe its the bathing suit. On hot, sunny days the gang links to come over and cool off. Today Steve was the first to come over. Even thought Johnny lives on one side of your house and Dally lives on the other, and Two-Bits mother lives behind your house, pulse you don't particularly like Steve. Soda is the only person in the gang (and probably the world) that doesn't hate Steve Randall. But you talk about him a lot. Your bff Raven says you like Steve, like when you act like you hate someone but you really like them. You start to realize you do have a crush on Steve, you've just been denying tit the whole time. Now you feel bad you rejected to go out with him so many times, he really is a good guy. Soon, as usual the whole gang is in your back yard. Darry and Soda pulled out the grill, they brought over hamburgers, hot dogs, vegetables and salsa? You rember that they make salsa burgers, you've never ad one but you've heard they're delicious. Pony and Johnny are having a super sqirter battle, usually that's Soda and Steve but today Steve is just sitting alone.Two-Bit brought over a cooler, and for once its not filled with beer, he brought over freezy pops and soda. Dally is standing by the edge of the water smoking and eating a bag of chips. You stand in the water, its like they don't even notice you, don't they realize that its 9 in the morning. You get out of the water and walk over to Steve.
"Hey Steve, why are you sitting here all alone?" You ask. Sitting in the chair next to him.
"Its, just, I'm part of this gang, but no one likes me, no one but Soda. And he'd rather be with his girlfriend any day." Steve said depressingly.
"Steve, what you need is a girlfriend. Can I be you girlfriend?" You said deeply from your heart. Steve looked surprised.
"Yesterday you called me the scum of earth. And now you want to be my girlfriend?" Steve said surprised.
"Steve, that was wrong, and I figured out I like you. I came over here when no one else in the gang didnt I." You reply from the hart, saddened that he is probably over you. But understanding that he has tried for so long.
"How about Friday for pizza ad I race you to the pond." Steve says taking his shirt off and running to the water. You chase after him.