lvi

Seeing the creation of Vecna filled Andrea with so much sorrow

Seeing the creation of Vecna filled Andrea with so much sorrow. Andrea had sat there while Eleven had booted him all those years ago... thinking that he was dead. From what Andrea could tell, it would've been better if he had died.

But Andrea was forced out of the vision before it truly got bad as her breathing became labored just from the small bit that she had seen. Andrea blamed herself for this. She could've done something. She could've stopped Eleven and just added more time for them in the Lab.

Her father could've been held back.

But Andrea knew either way the situation was a loss with how the Lab had become. Brenner had started to realize how Andrea was steering away from their work as well as Eleven. The two were secretly conspiring against the lab. 

"At first, I believed you had sent me to my death. To purgatory, but I was wrong," Vecna began to explain while Eleven looked at him in pure horror.

"I was somewhere new," Vecna continued to speak as he continued to show Eleven the flashes of where he had gone and what he had seen, "I became an explorer. An explorer of a realm unspoiled by mankind. I saw so many things," He looked at the girl, "In one day, I found the most extraordinary thing of all."

Andrea believed that she was purely running off of the adrenaline at that moment. 

"Something... that would change everything. I saw a means to realize my potential. To transcend my human form to become the predator I was always born to be..." Andrea noticed the flashes of young Henry drawing the spider before she shook her head once he blew away the dust.

The Mind Flayer.

"It was... it was you," Eleven breathed out in shock and in horror, "Always you."

He gave a slow nod before he added, "All I needed was someone to open the door. And you did that for me. Without even realizing it. Didn't you?" He questioned the girl.

Andrea let out a soft cry as she tried to bend around the vines. She wanted them to at least let her go. She wanted to fight. She wanted to hit something or someone. She wanted to stop this.

"And when you did realize," Vecna slowly began to speak again as he stood in front of Eleven, "You chose to resist. Just as she did. So I sought a means to open my own doors. I sought... your power."

Andrea saw flashes of Billy as he began to speak to Eleven while she screamed for her to run. She saw when Eleven was jerked up by the Mind Flayer and Andrea tried to stop and grab her. This entire time, the two had been fighting her father and he had taken Eleven's power.

"So, don't you see?" he questioned as he moved his hand around as his eyes scanned over her carefully, "Once again, you have freed me."

Eleven began to cry as she shook her head, " No. You don't have to do this. You can still stop this," Eleven declared as his hand scraped across her cheek.