✧ dos.

Waking up in the morning was no challenge for y/n, every morning the same as the last being blind. It wasn't how everyone thought it was like, seeing only pitch black or nothing at all. She was able to make out slight colors and shapes but everything was still very much a blur.

    Once done with her usual routine she came down to the kitchen to see it empty,which was nothing new.

   Her mom was always gone in the early hours of the morning because of work. Fixing herself breakfast, she ate, washed up and was ready to be on her way to school.  Grabbing a hold of her white cane, she was out the door.

   It was a particularly gloomy morning from what she could tell. The air was heavy and moist, there wasn't much light out, and not many cars could be heard passing by.

   She didn't like it. Sunny and vibrant days were what she preferred more since everything felt so much more alive when it was lighter outside.

   Earlier in the school year she had a fellow student walk her to school, but since her memory and sense of direction was so keen she had preferred to walk alone after a month.

   All of her other senses seemed to have been heightened since her sight was dulled.

   She sighed, knowing she was close to her destination because of the light chatter she heard from other students walking to the entrance of Kamome Gakuen high school.