✧ tres.

"Good morning, y/n-chan!"

   y/n turned her head to the direction in which she heard the feminine voice call out to her. Her fellow first-year nene yashiro was waiting for her at the gates of the school. Smiling lightly, y/n's pace picked up a little bit as she went to greet her friend.

    "Good morning, nene-chan." , she replied as they both turned to enter the school.  Small conversation was made between them as they headed to their first period class together.

_________________________________

    After successfully completing her day, y/n had gotten ready to head home. Gathering her things, she gripped her cane and felt content to be on her way home. School wasn't as fun or exciting for her as it is for most students.

   She didn't have many friends, the only people she really ever interacts with being nene and another first year aoi akane. It's not like she really wanted many friends, anyway. She was always rather quiet and closed off, isolating herself from people and keeping to herself.

On her way home, her mind swirled with a lot of different thoughts. Talk about supernaturals had become popular among students lately.

   Lots of rumors are being spread about different supposed 'school mysteries', and although y/n was never one to believe in spirits or the paranormal, the stories did peak her interest, or at least one in particular did.

    Hanako-san of the toilet. Apparently, in the third stall of the third floor girls bathroom in the old building, you can find hanako-san. A wish will be granted for anyone who can successfully summon her.

    Perhaps it was aoi's storytelling skills that got her so intrigued. After thinking more about the rumor she thought to herself.

  what would she wish for?

_________________________________

Upon entering her house, she knew her mom was home based on the light foot steps she heard some feet away from her in the next room. They sounded rushed, as if her mom had somewhere to be.

   "I'm home!" called out y/n as she set her bookbag down on one of the chairs in the kitchen.

   "I'm heading out, i'll be back later." her mom muttered as the jingling of keys could be heard, and then the slam of the front door.

     It extremely rare that the two would be together in the house for long. One was always out of the house. It was more like they were housemates rather than family.

    y/n's mother never liked her. She never said it out loud, but it was a mutual understanding the both of them had.

   Y/n could probably count on one hand the amount of times her mom had ever shown her affection.

   However, she provided y/n with food and shelter, and worked her ass off everyday to give y/n the treatment she needed to receive for her eyesight, so it's not like she ever complained.

Although sometimes, she would find herself longing for a connection with her mom.