Part 2

I walked down the hall and sighed with relief. I loved my brothers but sometimes they were kind of a handful. What was I going to do about my party. I didn't want it, all I wanted to do was hide in my room with a good book and forget about what was going to happen.

If I could do that I would do that gladly but since it was my party then I would have to attend. Being the person of honor. ugg I hated it. Taking a deep breath I went further down the hall to my bedroom, mine was next to Loki's and I loved it. I had decorated it however I wanted and I loved it. It was my sanctuary away from the royal duties that we all had to follow. Here I could just be Eirian or Ria. Not her royal highness Eirian Friggadaughter high princess of Asgard. I could just be me and no one could tell me what to do.

Once inside my room I took in the purple, Purple was always my color so that is what my room was drenched in. It made me feel safe and I loved it. Slipping off my shoes I started un-pinning my hair from the many complicated twists that my Lady-in-waiting had done for me earlier.

(Lady-in-waiting's name) was making my bed, it really didn't need to be done but I let her do it anyway, it seemed to make her happy. Actually just having her in the room with me was comforting for some reason so I just sat at my window seat that faced the training arena. The arena was circle shaped with glass for the roof, partly so that I could watch from the comfort of my rooms and watch my brothers training.

Little did they know that I was watching so I could train better and faster then either of them. Suddenly Loki looked up and spotted me, I tried to duck back from the window but he smiled and waved at me as Thor swung at him, I gasped as Loki was still turned away from our older brother but he turned right on time and caught Thor's blade with his own. I smiled and turned away, while they trained I would go to the arena that was down below the palace, the one that our father made for me and mother so that wouldn't have to be seen with the men and distract them.

Grabbing my sword I sheathed it at my shoulder and then strapped my knives at my hips and grabbed my bow from the chest at the foot of my bed and slipped on my boots and grabbed my cloak wrapping it around my shoulders and grabbed my silver circlet from my nightstand, Mother insisted that I wear it even if I was just going out to train so that everyone knew who I was. I thought it was ridiculous but it made her happy and that was fine.

Once it was nestled into my long brown hair I turned and went out of my room. My guards Oshiah and Zevv fell in step with me. Father had said that I could have guards if I wanted to and also said that I could have some that my brothers had but I refused, knowing that a man wouldn't care for me like a female guard would, Oshiah and Zevv cared, they knew what I wanted it sometimes before I knew I did. They weren't just my guards they where also my friends, that I told my secrets to and everything like that and they kept them, unlike my brothers, well Loki kept my secrets, it was Thor that I was worried about.

Going down the hall I pulled my hood up and walked past guards and statues. No one was usually out at this time and so I could get away with getting away for a few hours. Walking down the hall I took a right and then found the door that I was looking for and took a key from a string around my neck. Mother had given it to me when she had found out that I loved weapons and wanted to train with my brothers but Father forbade me to do so, cause he thought it was not good for a woman to be seen by men as she was so underdressed. So he had agreed that I have this place that my mother and I could train and be away from the male eyes of everyone. Once inside I took off my cloak and put it on a peg by the door and slipped my crown into one of its many pockets.