Part 5

Queen Frigga walked down the hall, It was almost time for Eirian's party and She bet Ria was not even in her room she probably out with Thor or Loki practicing. Taking a deep breath she walked to her daughters room and found the door closed. She wasn't here, opening the door she looked inside. "Mother." Frigga turned and saw Ria looking at her, she was sprawled on her bed, reading a book. "Are you almost ready, we only have a little time before the party starts." Ria nodded and got up from the bed. "Alright, lets get ready." "Are you ready?" Osha came out of the closet with the dress and laid it on the bed. "Thanks, Osha." Frigga said and Osha bowed before turning and leaving, ready if they needed her. 

The dress was purple and silver. with a short train that was able to retract to make the dress easy to dance and or fight it if needed. "This is beautiful."  Ria whispered and Frigga smiled and hugged her. "You got this, lets get you ready, we only have a little time before the party."  Ria nodded and went into her bathroom, Osha had a bath running and helped her out of her clothes and took them to be cleaned as she got in. Washing her hair and body she felt like this was something out of a book. Yes she was nervous but also she was still new to her powers, Mother had been trying to teach her but hadn't had the time and Loki was no help at all so she had to learn on her own. 

So far she was good but if something went wrong tonight at the party. Her powers only acted up of she was nervous and then it was hard to hold back. What if she did that in front of everyone? That wouldn't be good, mother had said to keep her powers a secret because having two magic workers  in the royal family was ok but having three of them? well that didn't bode well. Once she was done she stepped out of the tub and dried off, Osha went and got the dress and helped her into it. Once that was done Ria grabbed her crown and placed it on top of her head. 

She was ready, whatever this party brought, she was ready for it. This was going to be a party and Ria would be the guest of honor. Nothing could go wrong, could it?

No it would all work out, she would be fine and no one would find out that she had magic, Everyone knew that her mother and brother did but she had been kept a secret for so long that no one knew that she also shared her mother and brothers "gift" for magic.

Like she had said before, nothing could go wrong, no one would find out tonight and her secret would be safe, she would just enjoy herself and her party would be great.