02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?

2789 words

Im walking down the corridor and I see a familiar face and when I got a little close I see it's the one and only Josie Saltzman

Im walking down the corridor and I see a familiar face and when I got a little close I see it's the one and only Josie Saltzman. "oh my god, Josie? What are you doing here?" I told her giving her a tight hug I haven't seen her in a while. "The one and only. And well I came to see you obviously." She said I pulled away and I smiled at her. "And maybe because I transferred here from the Salvatore school." She told me and I was caught by surprise. "Wait you transferred school." I told her and she gave me a smile and nodded. My mouth went wide open. "OH MY GOD." I said out loud and I gave her another hug. I pulled away and looked at her. "But why did you transferred school?" I told her and she looked down. "Because I wanted to feel how it is to live a normal life without supernatural." She told me and I chuckle.

"Sorry to brake it to you sis but you came to the wrong place." I told and she tilted her and and gave me a confused look. "We have supernatural creatures here and I'm friends with them." When I said that Allison came from behind me and I jumped. "you scared me." I told her and she laughed. "sorry." she told me Allison looked down at my neck and smirked. "What?" I asked her and she laughed "I guess someone worked things out with stiles." She told me and I totally forgot that stiles gave me a hickey this morning while we were making out. "Who's stiles?" Asked Josie and I turned to face her. "Oh he's my uh my best friend." I told her and Allison laughed. "No, he your best friend who give you hickeys." She said. And I glared at her. She turned to look at Josie and so did I. " anyways, sorry Josie this is Allison. Allison this is Josie. She's my friend from the salvatore boarding school." I told her and she looked at me and gave me and 'okay' look.

"It's the school for supernatural kids, right?" Allison asked me and I nodded and Josie looked at me with wide eyes open. "You told her." She told me yelling-whispering at me. "Relax jo, she is a werewolf hunter and one of my friends." I told her pointing at Allison. "Oh okay." She breathe out as a relief and put her hand out so Allison can shake which she did. "Anyways we were going to lunch wanna join us and you can tell us what you are." Allison told Josie and she gave a her a smiled and said 'yes.'
'Well this is going to be fun.' I said to myself.

"So Josie, where are you from and what are you? Why are you here?" Stiles told her and I looked at him disbelief. "Really stiles, she's my friend she just transferred here and you're really gonna pop her with questions." I told him and he shrugged his shoulders I roll my eyes at him. "Hey Kat what happened to your neck." Scott asked me and they all turned to look at me. "Oh this, I burned myself with the straighten iron." I said and they looked at me weirdly. "Katie but your hair is curled." Josie told me and I fucked up. "Yeah sorry I meant curling iron." I said and they all looked at me and smirked. "That must been a big one." Lydia said to me and I turned to stiles and he gave me a smirk and I glared at him 'I'm going to kill him' I said to myself.

"Anyways can we talk about something else, like Josie didn't answer the question." I said facing Josie who was trying to hold her laugh. "Yeah sorry, Well to answer your question stiles I'm from mystic falls and I'm a heretic. I'm here because I wanted to be in a Normal school without supernatural creatures but then Katie told me that there's supernatural here." She told us. "Wait back to you, what is a heretic?" Said stiles and I laugh at him. "Heretics are siphoner witches who have been turned by vampires. Although they will obtain most characteristics of a vampire, they will maintain their ability to cast spells and enter places. Siphoners are the only witches able to do this, so these vampire-witch hybrids. And you see hope is a tri-brid right she three different creatures and I can be a vampire and a witch in the same time." She told us and I nodded and they all looked at her in shocked. "Well that's enough of supernatural." I told them and they all nodded. "So what are y'all going to do after school?" I asked them.