Part 2: Spy Mission

(The next day in the guild)

Lucy: Mira, random question but do you think Laxus or Gray have or had any love experience?

Mira: I mean Laxus is very hard to read so we can only assume what his love life would be, it could be many one night stands, many past lovers, or if he's dating someone right now. Gray could have a lover because of how charming and considerate he is. Those are things people find attractive and want their lover to have.

Lucy: Yea you're right, now that I think about it both are really private about their life outside of the guild.

*Lucy pouts in defeat of getting no clear answer for her question*

Lucy: *Gasps* Mira! what if we spied on them? like detectives on a case!

Mira: That's a great idea Lu! But we might need more help than just us since they both are hard to follow.

Gajeel: Me and Wendy will help, I've been wondering about sparky and icicle's romantic relationships as well. Me and Wendy will help track'em and see if they smell like anyone.

Mira: Oh! why thank you Gajeel and Wendy! you'll be a great help to the mission!

Evergreen: Me and Bixslow will help too, since we're part of the Raijinshu we'll be the look outs on the inside. We'll report anything weird happening when we visit Laxus.

Lucy: Wow, thanks guys now we'll finally get to know who Gray and Laxus are dating! If they even are dating anyone.

Wendy: When are we going  to start the mission and when are we going to meet up about what we found?

Gajeel: We'll start today and the next 6 days. So this week and the second they're both in the guild we start out mission. Every night we'll meet up in the infirmary to talk about what we've found...*Sniffs the air* And speak of the devil, here comes the popsicle. Everyone quickly act normal!

(With Gray)

Gray: I hope Natsu's ok, he seemed really uptight about the plan. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid and exposes us or something.

*Opens guild doors and walks over to Team Natsu's table*

Wendy: Hi Gray! How was your walk here?

Gray: It was refreshing and peacful, why do you ask?

Wendy: Oh nothing in particular just wondering! ok bye Gray I have to send some herbs to Porlyusica.

Gray: Bye Wendy! Be safe!

*Gray walks over to the bar where Mirajane is*

Gray: Sup Mira, what are you and Lucy talking about?

Mira: Nothing just girl things and stuff. Oh by the way do you have a girlfriend? Because I could hook you and Juvia up!

*Gray freezes and looks at Mira*

Gray: U-uh no t-thanks Mira I'm good with being single right now...

*Mira looks at Gray with Mischievous eyes*

Mira: Ok then, if you ever want to get a lover you know who to come to!

Gray: um, yeah yeah ok see yea I just came to the guild to check in. I have errands to run now...bye!

*Gray sprints outta the guild surprising Mira, Lucy, Wendy, Gajeel, Evergreen, and Bixslow*

Lucy: That was strange, strange enough to count as our first clue.

Mira: *Giggles* Yep now we just have to get some from Laxus.