Part 4: The Day has Come

(In Freed's apartment in Freed's bedroom)

Natsu: Freed I'm nervous, today we tell the guild about our relationships.

Freed: Didn't Gray tell you not to think of it?

Natsu: Yea but I'm just so worried! Aren't you Freed?

*Freed stops what he's doing and looks at Natsu*

Freed: I am scared, I'm scared that Master won't like me dating his grandson, I'm scared I'll have to leave Laxus even though that's impossible since we're mated.

*Freed's hands start shaking making Natsu come to hug Freed and calm him down*

Natsu: Sorry Freed! I-I didn't mean to make you think about those things!

Freed: It's fine it was bound to happen anyway.

(With Laxus and Gray in the living room)

Laxus: Hey, are you scared, ice pick?

Gray: Yeah but as long as Natsu's with me I'll be ok. Why are you?

Laxus: Hell yeah, I haven't been this nervous since I first got my guild emblem or when I asked Freed out.

*Gray laughs*

Gray: Don't worry Freed will make sure that nothing goes wrong, after that it's all up to us to explain to everyone.

Laxus: Yeah, I'm glad I decided to date him, also you think you could help me propose to Freed?

Gray: You're proposing to Freed!?

Laxus: Shhhh! Yes, not today in 2 week after this. After all we've been dating for 6 years and Gildarts won't stop teasing me about getting married.

*Gray smiles warmly at Laxus*

Gray: Of course, I can see that you've been waiting a long time for this as well.

Laxus: No crap, now hurry and get ready, we already lost time to do other things with our lovers.

Gray: Crap you're right, tell Freed and Natsu 5 minutes max!

Laxus: Got it.

*Freed and Natsu come out of the bedroom ready to go*

Natsu: Where's Gray?

Laxus: He was to busy talking to me he got distracted and didn't get ready this whole time.

Freed: What? But we've already wasted 3 minutes of Master's time waiting for us  

Laxus: The old man can wait, Gray said 5 minutes max so he should be about done baby calm down.

Freed: Ok but after this I'll just teleport us since we're already so late.

Natsu: Nice we don't have to walk!

*Gray comes out of the bathroom*

Gray: Alright let's go!

Laxus: Finally you take forever

Gray: That was less than 5 minutes bro

Freed: Quit arguing and let's go, come here.

*Freed casts his teleportation spell and they appear in front of the guild*

*All of them look at one another before entering the guild at the same time, everyone is waiting and looking at them. Master Makarov signals for them to speak as he makes the guilds whispers silent, Laxus starts first*

Laxus: Old man, all four of us have something to tell you.

*Gray and Natsu hold hands and Laxus and Freed hold hands*

Laxus: W-we...

*Laxus face turns pale and he feels nauseous, Freed sees this and decides to take the lead*

Freed: We would like to tell you that Laxus and I have been dating for 6 years, and that we are very sorry for not telling you sooner.

Gray: Me and Natsu would like to apologize for not telling you about us either, me and Natsu have been dating for 2 years. 

*Natsu looks up from his gaze on the ground to see Master Makarov smiling and crying, making the 2 couples worry*

Master Makarov: Oh, I could never be happier! My grandson finding someone he loves and my 2 trouble makers finding some peace in their lives. I'm glad that he chose you Freed, I knew I could trust you with this brick head.

*Laxus looks up and his grandfather and cries in relief into Freed's arms*

*Nastu takes a deep breath in after holding it ever since they entered the guild and embraces Gray*

*The guild cheers and Master Makarov decides to throw a big party*

(With Lucy & Mira)

Lucy: Was this what Gajeel and Wendy meant?

Mira: I think so, I mean Freed is nerdy and Natsu is funny I think we just didn't expect it to be those two since they haven't told us about their sexuality. We just assumed they were straight so our automatic choices were girls when we should have been more open minded. I'm happy they finally told us, and think of the bright side! We didn't have to wait long after all!

*Mira & Lucy giggle and laugh together and enjoy the presence of the guild and its new couples spreading more love into the air*