Slenderman x Reader

The woods surrounded you, the luminescence from the moon above guided you through the eerie woods. Your breath came out as short gaps. You stumbled, falling on your hands and knees. You could feel blood seeping from the gash on your forehead, and the stinging, burning sensation from the cuts and bruises all over your forearms, and legs. Sharp branches scratching your hands but paid little attention to the pain. You kept running, running, and running.

You stopped behind a tree to catch your breath, but you had to get as far away from him as possible, if he caught you he could and would kill you. You tremble in fear, sweat dripping down your forehead coming in contact with your gash, you wince in pain. You can't go back can't go back ever.

The realization that you were now homeless, and alone caused you to falter. Where would your go ? You had no money. You had no relatives. Tears streamed down your face, and it felt like the end of the world for you. You continued to walk aimlessly through the woods trying to come up with a plan, or at least an idea where you were going to be sleeping tonight.

You were so caught up in your thoughts you accidentally run into a tree. With a thud you drop to the ground groaning in pain. You curse out the tree. Looking up at it you notice a note that read, " Leave Me Alone." This was obviously a warning, but you took it more as a golden ticket."Oh my god ! It means someone must be out here. Maybe I can ask them if I could stay for the night." You didn't think twice about it you were on a search for a house or cabin out there.

A sharp pain suddenly hit your head. You shook your head a bit, and let it go thinking it was just your cut. You could feel your head throbbing in pain. The more you walked the more pain stung in your head. You weren't sure if you were crazy or not, but you could hear slight static around you. In your head all you could hear was the static. The sound grew louder and louder to the point where you got dizzy and lost balance. You drop to the ground holding your head, gasping, and sweat pouring down your head. You lay on the ground, eyes wide, tears welling up in your eyes. Finally it stopped.

Out of nowhere the static, the pain in your head it stopped. You took a couple last breaths and got up from the ground. Brushing dirt from your knees you turn around and come face to face to a faceless pale man. You shriek and took a big step back. The man appeared to be wearing a black business suit and a red tie. This man was an extremely tall and slender fellow. The faceless man then spoke to you saying, " You're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer aren't you?" You hear a slight chuckle from him.

At first you were confused, but then you got a bit offended responding with, " Wha- WAIT ! What's that suppose to mean? Are you referring to me as stupid?!" The man responded with, " Well you did continue to follow the path even though there was a clear warning not to come this way." The man sauntered to you. You kept backing up until you bump into a tree, and the man places a hand above your head , resting it upon the tree, blocking your way.

A beat of sweat dripped down your forehead, and you felt your cheeks heat up a bit. The man slowly strokes your cheek and speaks, "Why do you have many bruises and cuts on you?" The man said in a more stern husky voice. "Well ... My father was beating me because I broke a glass, but this time I fought back and he chased me through the woods." You said holding back tears. " I followed the path to find someone sympathetic enough to let me spend the night." You sheepishly said.

The man swiftly picked you up bridal style and in a kind voice, " I understand your situation and i'll let you shelter at my mansion you can stay as long as you want, but in return I'm going to put your body to use not beaten." Your face is burning red, and surprisingly warm. You nuzzle into his broad chest, and absorb his warmth. "I'm Y/N by the way." You say looking up to the faceless man. "I'm Slender man." You stare up as him looking at his features.

An Idea popped into your head, a pretty crazy idea. "S-slender man?" You said stuttering. "Hmm?" He hummed. You quickly pecked his soft, warm lips. Slender man's cheeks were tinted pink and he turns his head to you, silence in the air. Slender man broke the silence " You have very luscious, sweet lips." You blush madly and just rest your head on his broad shoulders. " Thank you Slender Man." You then fell asleep in his arms.