Jeff The Killer x Reader

It was a friday 20 after 11 at night. You had just walked out of the bathroom in your pajamas which consisted of F/C flannel patterned pants which were 3 sizes too big, but you didn't mind it didn't bother you. You had a F/C long sleeved shirt tucked into your oversized trousers to avoid your pants falling down to your ankles, and had F/C knee socks to protect your toes from the cold air. You were extremely tired your eyes were heavy and took a lot for you to keep them open. You decided to go to sleep, you walked into your bedroom and literally threw yourself onto the comfy warm oasis of blankets and pillows. You pulled your F/C fuzzy warm blanket over your shoulder and waited for slumber to fully take over your body.

You were about to be in your dream world until you heard a loud thud. You woke up from your light slumber and looked around your dark room searching for either danger or the source of the sound. You looked at your window and noticed that it was opened. You got up and closed the window also locking it. You tiredly crawled to your bed going back to your cave of comfy warm pillows and blankets. You were about to return to your slumber until you felt a sharp cold pain on your neck. You opened your eyes to meet another pair of black orbs staring at you. You tried to scream for help but you were just filled with so much shock and fear that your throat was dry and you couldn't speak, it was even harder for you to breath. The figure appearing to be holding a knife at your throat spoke to you saying "Go To Sleep" in a man's voice.

You felt a tears slip out of your eyes and go down your cheek. The man spoke again " Don't cry darling it's only gonna hurt a lot " and he laughed a terrifying creepy laugh that you will never forget. How could this happen to you ? You were such an independent, strong woman, and now you were just about to get your life taken away by some ass hole. Rage was building up in you until out of nowhere you tackle him off the bed. You and the man rolling on the floor fighting for dominance.

With your guard down the man turned you guys over him hovering over you, pinning your hands above your head. "I'm Jeff The Killer." Jeff giving you a devilish smirk. You blush madly his face was so close to yours. "What would your name be?" you could feel his breath on your neck. You shiver under his touch."Y-y/N" The man brushes a few strands of hair from your face and then carried you to your bed. "Well Y/N I can't kill you, but this doesn't mean this will be the last time you see me." The man leaves but not without giving you an affectionate kiss on your forehead and a slight squeeze of your hand. You were blushing madly, but you were so tired from the thrilling night you cautiously fell asleep.