Laughing Jack x Child reader

Nothing says a good childhood memory than spending an entire day at the carnival with your parents. As an 8 year old girl everything amazed you the pretty lights of the carnival games, the adrenaline racing rides, and the savory fried carnival dough with powdered sugar on top.

"Mom I have to use the bathroom." You said in an innocent soft voice. "Sure! it's right over there, but let me and your father pay for the funnel cake first. Your mom said distracted by the money adult business you didn't understand. You couldn't hold it any longer so you casually walked to the bathrooms, but a hoard of carnival attendees came by and you were being shoved around like a little rag doll.

When regaining your sense of direction you realized you were lost, incredibly lost, like you were no where near the funnel cake stand nor the bathroom . Being a little kid the fear of separation from your parents was a great burden that was on your shoulders.

You walked aimlessly trying to reunite with your parents, but hopelessly give up. Just when tears were about to well up in your eyes you felt a light tap on your should. You quickly turn around to face a monochrome clown towering over you with a pointy cone shaped nose and a large evil grin with rows of big, shiny, sharp teeth.

Things just kept getting better first you lost your partners, and now a creepy clown looked like he was about kidnap you. When the clown saw the fear and tears in your eyes the clown's expression changed from mischievous to concerned. "Hey Kiddo, W-what's wrong?" He said kneeling down to your level. "I'm scared I lost my parents and I don't know what to do." You say sniffling. "Well if you want I can help you find your parents. I know we can find them .... They would never leave their cute little girl here alone!" He said reassuring you. You lightly smile. "Thank you." You said taking his hand.

You both walked around the entire park until you finally saw your parents by the green dragon ride, worried and looking for you. You turn to the clown and say, " There they are!" You were so happy and thankful that the surprisingly scary clown was nice. The clown bends down and gives you a warm embrace.

"You should probably go to them now, they seem worried." He sweetly smirks. "Thank you, how can I ever repay you?" You stared at the clown waiting for an answer. "Ummm .... Promise me that you'll be my best friend forever and when you're a big girl we can be together forever?" He said smiling and holding your hand. "Sure!" You say and then run off to your parents.

You and your family stood there holding each other. You're family was absolutely terrified because of your disappearance, but you wouldn't have found your mother and father without the kind monochrome clown. But unfortunately as you got older you would have forgotten about your deal, and would have not even known that the promise you made with the clown was serious and he was coming back for you.

Author's Note:
Happy Halloween! I wanted to wait until Halloween just because of it!
I may be 14, but I'm still going trick or Treating!