𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐂

Mature/NSFW warning. Obsessive/possessive behavior. Genderneutral!reader.

Bruce can display obsessive behavior but isn't self-aware of it. It's natural to want to rip the head off of anyone who looks at you for too long, right?

Testosterone and jealousy fueled fights with other guys who get a little too close. He is not afraid to get confrontational. Give ya one right between the eyes, ya see? But he wouldn't dare to put a hand on you. His heart would shatter into a million pieces.

Outside of the violence, Bruce is a true romantic. Poems, flowers, candlight dinners, all of that lovely stuff. He wants to treat you like royalty which is exactly what you deserve.

He usually calls you dear, love, darling, sweetheart. Keeps it classic with the pet names.

He loves to sing you to sleep. Cliché but he has such a calming voice in his lower register. An example is the video linked above.

He lets you braid his hair, even when he's pushing 60. And he wears it proudly. Dares somebody to say something about it.

- NSFW Starts here -

Despite his age, he is still "active" if you know what I mean. Yes, with age, his libido isn't as strong but it's still there. Long gone are those good old days. Sorry, I'm kidding.

Dominant 95% of the time, but he very rarely makes an exception for you to take control. Sort of a pride thing.

Not a quickie type of person. He wants to take his time. To him it isn't a performance, it's an experience, as he put it to you. Bruce can get quite sappy but you love it.

Loves to give oral. It boosts his ego when he can hear how good he's making you feel.

I remember reading a fanfic of Bruce with him having a master/sir kink. It wasn't super extreme or anything, just the names. At first I thought it was a little unoriginal, but I can entertain that thought now. Leans more towards being called "sir."

Reading a webpage about Sting from The Police, I learned he is able to "keep it up" for like 6-8 hours. Juuuust a feeling but I think Bruce is like that too, with how well in shape he is. (A/n: But who has the energy for that lol? I have very little to no interest in sex, let alone doing it for that long??? I'm sorry I like sleeping.) So you don't have to worry about him being tired.

- NSFW Ends here -

(A/n: For whoever is reading this far, how is my NSFW writing? Good? I don't read too much smut so I don't know how good it is. I don't get too many comments, either.)