𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐂

Possessive Dave Mustaine. Gender neutral. Slight mature warning because of obsessive tendencies.

Not many people dare to flirt with you because Dave clearly shows you're taken. He wants you to stand next to him at all times. He won't full-on make out with you in public, but he'll keep you within arm's length.

Dave might have a little affinity for his partner being shorter than him. That way, you're easier to protect since you're so vulnerable.

He is not self-aware of his actions. This comes naturally to him, but Dave knows when he takes it too far. Whenever he's trying to explain that there are people out there to hurt you, he notices your frightened expression and tries to tone down his voice. He may have a tough exterior, but he is a big softie.

He is very touch-starved, but he would never admit it. Dave craves your touch, but when it is only the two of you. It would be best if you peeled off his muscular arms when you got up in the morning. He secretly likes it when you play with his hair. He would let you braid it when you weren't feeling too great.

If you can, he would want kids, but not just one. Dave is surprisingly good with children but sees it as a way to mark you.

As Dave gets older, he mellows out a bit more. There aren't as many angry outbursts, and he trusts you more. Most people see you as the old grandpas of the metal world, but not many see the manipulation it took to get there.