wake up

I walk into the small apartment. I walk towards the kitchen and as I walk past the curtain that is connected to Lydia's room I hear "morning cariño." I jump as I heard her deep cuban accent "morning Lydia." I whispered I look down at my phone what are you doing up at 3:00am?" I ask "I normally get up this early to get ready and make breakfast." She paused and looked at my while tilting her head.I look at her then look down "what are you doing here at 3:00am,shouldn't you be back at home,does your dad know your here?" she asks I took a deep breath "yesterday i was taking a nap in school during lunch and Alex woke me up so i vowed that i would wake him up half way through the night!" I saw with a smile on my face "so Leslie doesn't know you're here?" she asked, completely ignoring why I'm here. "My dad is scared I will sue him when I'm older so he is trying to be the nicest person ever,so yes he knows." I give her an awkward smile "you remember which room is his,right Tara." I nod and tip toe to his room,walking past Elena's room "are you supposed to be here?" I hear I turn to see Elena with a book in her hands sitting on her bed "nope!" I walked to Alex's room and saw him sleeping peacefully.it was kinda cute but i had a job to do so i did what anyone would do I ran and jumped on top of him "WAKE UP!" I yell "No tara it's too early." Alex whispered while sticking his head in his pillow "that's what you get for waking me up." with a grin on my face "I woke you up because we were in school and Mr.black was coming and would have given you a detention,I saved you!" he yelled looking at me as he sat up and because of that I was sitting in his lap.It started to make sense why he woke me up know I look at him and he had an annoyed look on his face so I do what I normally do when something like this happens and give him a big hug "sorry." I said as sweetly as I could he sighed "i'm not mad." he paused then gave an evil grin "just disappointed." "you did not just say that." I was getting a weird feeling in my tummy so I decided I needed to run away from alex but before I could he grabbed me and started tickling me "Alex noo please papito!" I yell he stopped so I looked at him with a disappointing look while he kissed me cheek "Tara,Papito be quiet I'm trying to sleep!" pen yelled from her room as she banged on the wall. me and Alex looked at each other than bursted out laughing.