puke

"That's disgusting!" Tara said to Alex "you just threw up a few minutes before me!" he yelled "that's not tru-." she stopped then moved to the toilet and put her head near the toilet "what are you doing are you throwing up or what?" Tara put her finger up to Alex's face then she gagged "are you ok?" he put his hand on her back she gagged again "screw you Lex." "Ara don't sweat that rude." Alex said sarcastically he thought that Tara was going to hit him but she didn't "BBBLLAGGGG!" he started laughing "that's the weirdest throwing up sound." Tara who was still throwing up flipped him off then put her leg on Alex's chest "what are you doing?" he asked and she lifted her leg of him,lowered it and kicked him in the balls he fell backwards hitting his head on the bathtub "YOU CRUEL WOMAN.....WHY?!" Tara's head was out of the toilet and was laughing her head off Alex grabbed her and started to tickle her "STOP!" "paybacks a bitch." while laughing she told him off "bitch.. is.. a.." before she could finish he said "sorry i forgot." Alex grew up in a all women household so he understood what she was going to say he would have been a feminist like his sister and mum but his grandmother changed that.Tara had always been a feminist and after spending time with her his understanding and supportiveness grew.Alex stopped tickling her and she got worried "I'm sorry." he whispered "what do you mea-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence when he threw up in her shirt "AGgGhHHH!" she screamed kicked him in the balls accidentally as she crawled across the small room after sitting down on the ground she took her top off then throwing it at him and gave him a death stare she was going to say something but Alex's mum Pen walked into the room to see her son holding her shirt and her without it "it's not what it looks like." Alex explains Pen looked down then took 2 steps back turning around walking out the room and shutting the door behind her "great know i'm going to get another sex talk!" Alex exclaimed.