𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐦 𝐱 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ( 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 )

Yugyeom already lost count on how many times the waiter offered him the menu and how many times he politely declined it. He's starting to get pissed, for you are already an hour late, and you're aware that he hates waiting, being impatient as he is, his mind is already brewing a chid for you.

No calls nor text, you're probably pressing some nerves and he's gonna make sure you wouldn't get away at it tonight. He almost stood up when his eyes caught a familiar figure making its way on the crowd, walking like you're on runway and making some head turns. A grin ghosted on his lips for that bomb walking, is his.

And everyone else fades in the background as his eyes sets on you, you who just made him forgot why he's pissed the moment he saw you walking towards him.

His eyes darted on you as his wrist flicks while holding the wine glass.

"I'm sorry I suddenly got pulled-" Yugyeom stopped you as he held up a hand and gestures to the waiter to come.

"How's your day?" He asked as he flips the pages of the menu.

You stared at him as if waiting for a scolding but the man just calmly skims the pages and it's giving you creeps.

"Little one, I'm asking you. I shouldn't repeat myself, should I?" This time his gaze went up to met yours, and you gulp dryly.

You started filling him in with your whereabouts the whole day and he's just listening, occasionally giving some few comments. You're actually getting a little worried about it because you prefer him nagging you instead of giving this awkward treatment.

"I see, have you chosen your meal already?" Yugyeom is eyeing you up and down. He really did choose another lovely plaything, now he couldn't help but wonder how good you are is. After all, you sure talks big on how good of a servant you are and you being worthy to be on his chambers, reason why you two are here tonight.

You two would be discussing the terms of your work.

Handing the black padded folder to you, with your contracts inside.

"All of what we have talked before was clearly elaborated there. I've added some points so read it and if there's something you don't like, we can discuss it." His gaze went all over you before it went back focusing on your orbs. "Ofcourse the most important thing is you have to stay clean."

Your brow arched as the way he said makes it like you're some kind of dirty stuff, so you just rolled your eyes.

"Two." Yugyeom said, and suddenly his warning "You can't roll your eyes on me." played at the back of your mind. A shiver runs down to your spine.

Aside from the contract, there's a thin plastic card too that he picks up and shows to you.

"This is a corporate card, you're working for me so any expenses that you'll need connected to your job, swipe it there. You can buy other necessities too, new clothes, whatever." He continued. "You can get your car at the parking, that was the one I used to get here. I might sometimes would call you in a whim so I need you to get to me as fast as you can." He tossed a key on you. "Spare key of my villa, will served as our meeting place, I'll take you there, later."

You are staring at the paper, that contains your job description. Your eyes are bawling at how much he would pay you, so you looked at him tapping the paper with your fingertips.

"This wasn't the amount that we agreed on, it's too much. I don't think I can take it."

"You're broke, and don't make me talk about how much money I can make for a day. Just take it."

He knew his last phrase came out a little harsh or maybe arrogant but he knows how much you're struggling and he just felt the need to get you out of that state.