𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞 ( 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐱 𝐉𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 )

"Hyeong! Hyeong!" Yugyeom, kept on poking Jinyoung's shoulder while he's busy with his phone waiting for Mark's response on his last message.

Jinyoung knew the youngest would just pull some silly prank on him, he saw what he did to their other members so he continued ignoring him.

Jinyoung is just browsing on his phone, as he didn't get any response from Mark, they're taking a break from their rehearsal. Mark is not around because he went to LA for awhile and he's scheduled to be back next week. He started getting worried as Mark last message to him was him saying he's not feeling well and that was a few hours ago, he was about to send another message when he got disturbed again.

"Jinyoung hyung!" This time it was Bambam who shouted on his ear and almost snatched his phone from his hand, this time he gave up and had no choice but to spare a minute on their attention deprived maknaes.

"What?" He asked and the two younger looked at each other while laughing menacingly then began deducting their plan on how can they make fun of their leader. The two young ones know that he will support them and they're not wrong as Jinyoung loves the idea.

He puts back his phone to his bag as he go along with the silly plan of the other two, and made a mental note to just give his boyfriend a call later.

Time had passed, the three had successfully executed their prank on JayB and even Jackson joined in, that's why their room become so rowdy as it got filled with laughter and teasing, a normal thing already for them.

As the fun died down a little, Jinyoung sprawled lay on the floor along with the others as they've agreed to relax for a moment before having another run of their routine. He closed his eyes for a moment while talking to the other members when they suddenly heard a knock, they looked at each other thinking they're not expecting a visitor but then they thought it's just a staff so their leader took the liberty to meet who's behind the doors.

"Well if it isn't Mark!" JB exclaimed that made Jinyoung opened his eyes in shocked then pulls himself up. Looking at Mark with wide eyed expression, visibly confused. At the same time, he couldn't contain his grin while looking at him, his boyfriend looks so good as always, but he's glowing almost sparkling now, a visit on his family surely helped the guy to relieved stress.

Ofcourse Jinyoung just mirrors the normal reactions along with the others who are all cheering upon seeing Mark, welcoming him with full of glee.

Mark is giving him some occasional glance that only them two knows and he squeeze in on their little circle.

The cheering on the room got louder when Mark says he got food for everyone the handed the treats that the guys immediately took and thanked Mark, Jackson is telling him he shouldn't have done it but he's already enjoying the pastry on his mouth.

Mark sat beside Jinyoung and immediately cling on his arm, their group GOT7 are naturally close with each other, one of its perks, even if they act too clingy with one another it could be mask by a simple act of friendship that even their own members wouldn't think that there's something's going on between them.

"B--- hey!" Jinyoung immediately cut himself when he almost called him with their endearment.

"I thought you'll fly back next week hyung?" He said, as he shoves the bread on his mouth.

"You should've told me, I thought you're sick." He leans in to simply whisper on Mark's ear, and he whispered back. "I'm not, I just want to surprise you"

He pressed his palm on Mark's forehead then sighs in relief as his worries faded in instant when he got sure that his lover is fine. Jinyoung's arm went around Mark's waist and gives it a light caress then quickly pulls it back away. "Thank heavens, atleast you're here now." He mumbled just enough for Mark to hear.