Hatching of the Red and Green terrors

Unknown Island, within the heart of the Dregmorr sea.

A hefty storm is the only thing going on through the the Saladrake (What I would call the Bluster's species) Mother's ears, her eyes looking upwards towards the Ocean's surface, the ominous purple lights hitting the water and sending a minor zoltan through her hide, and probably through her eggs most likely.

'It's a nasty one this time 'round, I worry for any other leviathan near the surface, if the thunder is jolting me from down here then I can only imagine what it feels up there' She ponders, absentmindedly swimming out of her sea floor den. Looking towards the kelp forest, she pauses to take in the beautiful coral garden on the outskirts of her sanctuary, always such a beautiful sight.

Moving on, she checks her mental map for anything to do or look for; see if there are any large schools for her to dine on near the trenches? Or should she catch a current near the dropoff due south? So many choices, so little time...

'I would probably get struck by the storm if I took the current, so I suppose it's a safer idea to--' "Oomph!"
She bellows out, ramming head first into something massive. Running her horn with her fins while shaking her head, she looks to what had blocked her path, expecting a large rock or some debris for the wood monsters that fire sharp rocks or steel balls at her, only to come face to carcass; a terrifyingly massive one at that!

She swam backwards a bit reflexively, shocked simply due to how big it was. It was easily twice and wide from the angle she saw it, and after swimming over it and looking at it from its underbelly, it was probably double her size at one point; poor thing's tail and everything above its dorsal find were either crushed beyond recognition or was simply missing.

It was clear that this leviathan did not die painlessly since shattered spears and burn marks were scattered around it like barnacles on a whale. She could maybe guess it was a Dromitaur, one of the largest kinds of leviathans, hardly ever hunted or much less seen.

She recalled her first encounter with a Dromitaur, he was majestic; horns bigger than a Brickleback's tentacles  an underbelly with fur covering every  spot of it, and so many fins covering its sides and back you'd mistake it for a pair of smaller species side by side.

The thing that caught her eye about this Dromitaur though was an oddity near the second set of rear flippers, underneath one of the decomposed flippers: a large swollen area.

Now in a panic, the Saladrake starts sawing through the body with her horn, tearing away at flesh and bone until a frost colored orb was seen. Without a second thought, she scooped up the egg in the rest behind her horn, and swam faster than the lightning above her back to the den

How long had the Dromitaur shielded the egg from the hunters and the cold? Days, weeks, maybe even months? Probably best not to dwell on it, it'd only distract her from getting the egg to her den.

After a bit of time, she saw the underwater cave that is her den. After going through a network of tunnels into a underwater cavern. It was here were she had made a nest with around 4 eggs, or 5 now. 

---Several months later, In the underwater cavern---

---3rd person---

It was a special time, the eggs were hatching! Saladrake could only watch in anticipation as each shell shattered to reveal several different colored Saladrakes; Violet, Yellow, brown and Red. Normally this is the part where the Mother would bugger off to go get food for the hatchlings, but she waited for one last egg to hatch.

With a creak, a pair of bull horns pierce the eggshell, and the rest of the head burst through with just as much gusto not long after. After just a few moments, the entire serpentine body of the Dromitaur pup burst through the eggshell. Its was a mix of cute and ridiculous.

(Yes I know I suck at sketching shit)

The little green sea bull looked around for a bit, slithering just as soon as it sorta got its bearings. Sorta, because within less than 30 seconds, he rams his entire body onto his red sibling, both of them falling over each other.

Out of irritation, Red wrestles Green off of her and jumps onto his back, gnawing at his green and red horns while all he could do was yelp and shift around. Mother could only watch in amusement as she named each of her children; Her gentle Violet child is Gylda, the curious Yellow beam of Sunshine, the lazy brown Log of scales and blubber, the ever frustrated Ruby, and her little green Emerald.

"Alright Ruby, Emerald thats enough" Mother explains as she picks up Ruby in her jaws and picks up the sea bull in her flippers. Ignoring Ruby's growling towards her confused sibling, the matriarch of the family slowly puts every one of her children back into her nest scrape. "I want all of you to simply wait in the nest until I return, alright?" 

Not long after she leaves, Emerald slithers out of the scrape, and starts bumping its head everywhere. A random rock right next to the nest? Bump that thing till its gone! A rotting shark carcass caught your nose and disgust you? Boop until you cant boop anymore! Log fall asleep on your tail? bonk, Bonk, BONK!

As the new usual, Ruby quickly got irritated by her adopted brother's antics, and decided to roughhouse, waddling as fast as she could towards Emmy's head and headbutting him, though it hurt her more than in hurt him. Emmy decided to headbutt back, lowering his head and swinging it upwards and smacking her right in her jaw with his horns.

Right into the gross pile of shark guts. Yeah, even with his horrible eyesight he could see her frustrated scowl. After a pretty weak roar, she charges at the bigger sibling and lowers her horn to jab him. The bull instinctively rears up, flair's his cape up and snarl challengingly, his fur puffing outwards to seem bigger and intimidate his older sibling.

Despite her instincts telling her to back off, her headbutt connects and launches both of them into the pit of water that leads to the open ocean. Forgetting the fact that her brother cant yet swim on the part that he only has little nubs. He quickly sank to the bottom of the tunnel, shaking and screaming in distress.

Though Emerald felt he could breathe, he did not appreciate the sudden coolness he felt on his back, nor the feeling of his wet fur on his underbelly. He tried came up with the idea of using his tail to propel himself upwards.

Ruby after having a second to catch onto the idea, started pushing him upwards, or that was the plan until she felt something nip at her tail and pull her down. After checking what it is, it was mother, shaking her head after letting go of Ruby's tail, silently telling her to let Emerald figure it out.

It was a long and tedious struggle, but after a bit of time, the bullheaded leviathan broke the surface of the air bubble, and climbed onto dry-ish land. After taking a second to rest, he moved over for Ruby and Mother to climb into the cave, headbutting Ruby angrily one last time before moving back to the scrape.

(I don't know why, I just really like this movie and thought might as well get on the hype train while its still new. Also for that shit sketch, that brown part between the horns was supposed the be grey, so there's that horrible mullet)