Chapter 4.

"What do you mean they can't find her?" Wilmer repeats Demi. He can't believe they don't know where she is. She's twelve years old, where could she possibly be?

"They looked around the area and checked the cameras. No sign of her anywhere." Demi cries holding her face.

"She's probably not far. She would never run away." Wilmer shoots a look at Rosie who got out of the car to hear the conversation. "Lily isn't like that."
----------------------------------------------
Lily lets out another small whimper as she feels her head pound more. Why did she run so far away?

Lily watches the whole forest swirl around her. What was she running from again?

"Mom." She cries collapsing to the ground. She can't take it anymore. She hates the favoritism towards Rosie. Her mom hasn't said I love you to Lily since her birthday.

Lily crawls back up feeling more dizzier than ever. Why did she do that to her self last night? She could be ruining her whole life.

Lily continues wandering around the forest preserve letting her phone ring until it declines the call all by itself. She doesn't want to be found. She needs time to her self. Away from the cameras and the wealth and sadly, her family. Why did she have to have a famous mother? Why couldn't her family be normal.

Lily has about thirty missed calls by now. No voicemails surprisingly. Lily looks at her phone watching it once again ring. This time her mom isn't calling her, it's Rosie.

Why would Rosie be calling? Rosie hates her.

"What do you want Rosie?" Lily sighs into the phone.

" What the fuck you brat. You answer my calls but neither mom's or dad's calls?" Rosie shouts in the phone.

"Not surprised you answered like that, you son of a bitch!" Lily swears. Lily hears Rosie and a couple other people gasp.

"Mom and dad said you're in big trouble when they find you." Rosie groans.

"Well that's if they ever find me." Lily chuckles hanging up her phone. She then receives five more phone calls. She gets so fed up that she takes her phone and throws it as far away as she can.
--------------------------------------------
The police are tracking down where the phone call last took place, the results they get, anger Demi.

"Why would she go in the forest? She knows Rosie is allergic to pine trees! We can't go searching for her in there!" Demi yells at the officers.

Wilmer's eyes bulge out of his head when Demi is done talking. Does she really care about Rosie's allergies more than her own daughter running away because she thinks her family hates her?

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Wilmer murmurs running his forehead.

"Ma'am we still have to check the forest for your daughter." The officer explains causing Demi to sigh, "you and your other daughter can stay here if you like."

Demi smiles, "That would be great. Wilmer, Rosie, and I will be in my car over there." Demi points to her dark red mustang.

Wilmer groans once again, "I'm going to go search for Lily." With that he walks off with the officers to find his twelve year old daughter.
---------------------------------------------
It's a new record. Lily has officially beaten the world record of how many times a person could run into a tree, on accident of course.

Lily already knows there will be a nasty bruise on her forehead. She can feel it throbbing more than it was earlier from that simple headache.

Lily hears a stream in the distance and then can smell a foul odor.