2.how can you kiss him?.

"they leaned to each other when she closed her eyes as he did to ready to feel her lips on him"

"But instead"

"All he heard is laughter."

"He immediately opened his eyes only to find her laughing on him."

Yn- what? Waiting for your lips to meet mine.
Not now baby.

"At this point he's frustrated and angry.
Next up were Jimin and lisa who shared a sweet and slow kiss"

Yn- the last one left, me and tae.

"She smiled  and leaned to him as he gulped down a huge lump being nervous it's not like it's his first kiss but still he was afraid by jungkook's reaction on their kiss as he can't diss her either."

"She leaned and their lips met. She didn't moved her lips nor he did it was like their lips were just on top of each other that's it."

                      ****AT NIGHT****

Everyone was asleep expect two.

Yn- i can't control now.

"She walked to th balcony in drunk state.
Where he was fully sober. Lookinga t the beautiful night sky full of stars. He gasped when he felt a tiny pair of hands around his torso back hugging him.

"And even he don't know how he already knew who she was."

Jk- what do you want?

"She made him turn around and cupped his left cheek other hand still around his waist."

"She leaned in to kiss him slowly closing her lips eyes.when"

"Thug"

"She landed on the floor as her hand hit the corner of the door cutting a deep bruise. Her eyes immediately filled with regretful tears."

Not regretting why she kissed taehyung
But
Regretting to Love jungkook since high school

Jk- how can you kiss him? HUH? how can kiss two guys in a day?

"She looked up at him with her tear filled eyes.she stood up stumblinga and looked at his blured image thought her eyes due to tears. He sarcastically chuckled making her confused."

Jk- what can I expect from a Playgirl like you.

Yn- you (pointng him) are saying that (weak smile) who left his girlfriend since four years in high school without any reason or explanation.
Why do I even hoped something from you. I thought after seeing him kissing me you'll confess or atleast tell me the reason behind leaving me like that.

"She said not minding the pain and the blood flowing form her hand. His eyes widen when realisation hitted him fucking hard. He took a step forward to her. But she lifted her hand up stopping him in midway."

Yn- (sarcastic chuckle) what can I expect from a Playboy like you. You just know how to play with someone's feelings that's it. And you think I'm a Playgirl huh? Well that was just a rumour.(chuckle) but now i guess i should be a real one.

"She walked out of the balcony straight way out of the house when a hand came and stopped her she turned around and he made her sit on the couch"

Yn- when did you wake up?

Jimin- just now.