3.im your only baby.

*knock knock*

Jimin- are you guys done, i can't sleep.

Yn- who told you to come here you pabo?

Jimin- yaay are you insulting me right now?

Jk- what do you think you crack head just go.

"He left and he looked at her again smiling at her as she passed the same."

Yn- let's continue.

"His cute as fuck Ile changed into a hot as hell smirk as he again leaned on to her."

I guess happy that yn is with jungkook and not with seo-Jun but don't you mind me to explain....
So let's get it babes.

*FLASHBACK*

YN POV

•i can't take this anymore•

Seo-jun- do you want to head upstairs.

Yn- umm, do you mind leaving right now?

Seo-jun- what? But you were the one who invited me

Yn- yes now I'm the one telling you to leave.

Seo-jun- fine

"He left my house stoming his feet in anger.as soon as he was out of my sight i left for jungkook's house even though it's 9 already
1 hour late but still I went to him without thinking twice because I guessed."

•he must be waiting for me.still.•

AT JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE

*ding dong*

"He opened the door and"bunny" smiled. He hugged me tightly."

Jk- i was about to lose my hope.

Yn- I'm just here to talk that's it.

Jk- that's enough for me.

"He broke the hug and dragged me inside the house.he made me sir on the couch and sat on the table in fr of me still holding my hands in his."

Jk- you have told your side of the story, now let me tell you mine.

"I nodded as i saw genuine love in his eyes."

Jk- when I left th before my mom died. My dad couldn't take it and we left to US. I was too shocked and hurted by her sudden death that i coluld think of anyone and few days i tried to contact you but you changed your number.
After few years in US we came back and i got admission here. You're so changed now that i couldn't recognise you. And you don't have our breslet.

Yn- (teary eyes) I'm sorry, it was just i loved you so much that i couldn't get over the fact of you leaving me.

Jk-then where's the breslet did you throw-

Yn- Ani Ani it's in my house.

Jk- so will you be my girlfriend again, Kim yn?

Yn- do you want this Playgirl to be your girl?

Jk- oh just stop this shit, you aren't Playgirl, you're my girl.(bunny smile)

Yn- yes (nodding) I'll.(smile)

Jimin- umm guys.

Yn/jk- why are you here?

Jimin- I'll at the guest room.

"He ran upstairs."

Yn- he's scared.(chuckle)

Jk- wae?(laugh)

Yn- he don't like to live alone his parents live in UK and give this big baby's responsibility to me.

"I chuckled and looked at his disappearing figure."

Jk- yaay, I'm your onlye baby.(pout)

I looked at him and picked his pout but he held my waist pulling me closer turning it into a kiss he sat down on the couch and i sat on his lap crossing legs around his waist.

Yn- what do you want?

Jk- why did you called Seo-jun at your place?

Yn- (chuckle) are you jealous?

Jk- (nodded) tell me?

Yn- Mission accomplished. Do you really think i can be a playgirl.

"He pulled closer by my waits s i gasped and put my hands on his chest."

Jk- i want you to be my girl that's it.(smirk)

"I looked away bitting my lower lips to control my smile he held my face and smashed his lips on mine i circled my arms around his neck he stood up and walked to his room without breaking the kiss."

*PRESENT*

NEXT MORNING

JUNGKOOK POV

"I woke up with my alarm as i immediately turned it off not wanting to break her slumber. I looked at her sleeping figure beside me as i hugged her bare waist pulling her closer as a smile automatically find its way to my lips.

"I was just staring at her when she slowly opened her eyes."

Jk- good morning love.(bunny smile)

Yn- morning (blink)(blink)(smile)

"I chuckled at her cuteness and pecked her lips she closed her eyes."

Yn-i always wanted to wake up next to you kook.

I kissed her forehead and

Jk- i love you baby.

Yn- i love you too kook.

....THE END....