Unsure answer (Phobin?)

Requested by: YunaMayLuker

Ship: Phobin?

Timeline: After defeating the dark lord?

Today's the day that I will tell her how I feel, Phoenix thought confidently as she took a deep breath, readying herself.

She look herself in the mirror to see of she looks good. She took the bouquet of flowers and took a last look of herself in the mirror.

She have a crush on Robin for some time now and she didn't know how to tell her. She also haven't told anyone.

She just thought that having a crush on Robin was stupid so she just ignored it. But her feelings for Robin became harder to ignore as she spend more time with her.

Today she finally got the courage to tell her but she was a little nervous. She had brought a bouquet of flowers for Robin and she had found a perfect place to tell her.

She exited the bathroom and she started walking. She's been walking around the school, looking for Robin. Where is she? She had check where Robin normally would go but she couldn't find her.

After a while she found Robin, she was talking to Misty. Phoenix stand there, hesitating if she should do it or not.

"Oh, hey Phoenix!" Robin said as she waved her hand, greeting Phoenix.

"Hey," Phoenix said, walking closer to Robin and Misty.

"Why are you here?" Misty asked  curiously.

"Doesn't matter, come," Phoenix said as she took Robin's wrist and started to drag her somewhere.

Misty just stood there with confusion but she just shrugged it off.

"Uhh, what do you need?" Robin asked confusingly. Phoenix let go of Robin's wrist and said "Follow me,"

"Uhh, Okay," Robin followed Phoenix while Phoenix been thinking whether she should do it or not.

~

Robin and Phoenix are at the forest. A big tree can be seen and tall trees around them which makes the area a little dark.

The two girls were standing near the big tree. Robin noticed that Phoenix seemed nervous for some reason and it made her wonder why.

Phoenix really isn't the type to be nervous, she's always been confident but why was she nervous?

Robin has been thinking about what Phoenix wanted to tell her. Phoenix could have just told her at school but why somewhere private, somewhere alone?

Robin saw the bouquet of flowers in Phoenix's hand, she had notice it before. What does she wanted to tell me? Robin thought. It's been a while now and Phoenix stayed silent.

Robin thought that Phoenix was thinking on what she was gonna say because she seem to be hesitating to speak. Robin's been waiting for Phoenix to speak.

"So uhh, here this is for you," Phoenix said in a stern voice as she put the bouquet of flowers in front of Robin. A shade of red can be seen in Phoenix's face.

"Thanks," Robin said, she smiled as she took the flowers from Phoenix's hand.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Robin ask, she couldn't stop herself from asking and she wanted to know.

~

Phoenix didn't speak, silence filled the air. The chirp of the bird and the rustle of the leaves can be heard.

"I-I wanted to tell you that- that," Phoenix said, she didn't want to say it, she didn't want to get rejected or be embarrassed.

"That I, that I," She couldn't formed the words, why is it so hard to say?!

"I like you okay!" Phoenix finally said, loudly. She now had said it there's no turning back.

~

Robin didn't know what to say, she was speechless. Phoenix like her since when? Robin had thought Phoenix as a friend but dating her, she'd never really had thought about it.

She didn't want to hurt Phoenix's feelings or lead her on, she's not even sure if she even likes Phoenix.

"I," before she could continue she stop, she didn't know how to say it. Phoenix became nice to her and to others but the feeling she feels for her is just confusing.

She sighed and said "Okay, so um, I don't really know how to say this but I'm not sure," She felt bad at what she had said but it's true she's not sure, she have to think.

She noticed Phoenix's nervous expression turn into sadness or disappointment. She was looking at the ground not making eye contact.

"Maybe you can give me some time to think?" Robin suggested, she thought it was a good idea.

Phoenix raise her head and look at Robin "Sure, I guess," She said with uncertainty in her voice, still not making eye contact.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, yeah this one is a little shorter and I hope that's okay. I'm trying my best to update often and try finish doing your requests. Oh and potatostanning here's a one-shot with Phoenix and Robin in it.