It's an accident (Blawn)

Requested by: No one

Ship: Blawn (Blake x Dawn)

Timeline: Before Dawn and Blake met Robin and the others.

It was a sunny day, a few clouds were seen in the sky. Birds were flying free in the sky. The wind gently blew the leaves of the trees.

Blake and Dawn had finished school. They are walking home together.

Blake saw something flying from above. He thought it was a bird but it was something big. He then realize that it was a dark creature. He ran to where it was flying to make sure the dark creature won't cause any trouble.

He started running quickly, he wasn't looking where he was going and hit a tree. He saw Dawn come running towards him, with a worried look on her face.

"Blake are you okay?" Dawn asked, her voice filled with worry. She went close to Blake to check if he has any injuries. Fortunately he had none.

"Ye-yeah I think," Blake said, he was unsure if he was okay, but he think he is. He suddenly remembered about the dark creatures. He tried to stand up and tried to remember where what direction he saw it last flew.

~

Dawn was confused, why did Blake had run off, he usually would tell her where he will be going.

Dawn was about to ask Blake when she felt like some thing is touching her at her back and suddenly a black tentacle appeared and took her.

"Blake!" She screamed, loudly and it caught Blake's attention.

Blake quickly grabbed her hand. He was holding it tightly, pulling her back. But the dark creature used it's all force to fly up, Blake couldn't hold any longer. He suddenly lost grip of Dawn and she flew up in the sky.

Dawn was scared, she was scared. She was high up in the air and she didn't like that.

It's not the time to panic, I can get out of here I just have to try She thought, helping herself to calm down. She is right panicking won't help in this situation. She tried to use her powers to get out. It's working!

~

Blake was running, following where the dark creature had taken Dawn. He was scared, he's not usually scared but the dark creature had Dawn and he might lose her. The thoughts about losing Dawn started to flood in his mind

No no, I need to focus, I won't let that happen, me and Dawn had fought a lot of dark creatures it won't happen He thought trying to stop himself from thinking. He tried to keep his focus on saving Dawn. He took out is scythe and threw it right at the dark creature.

The dark creature disappeared in the sky and Blake's eyes widened in shock when he saw his scythe hit Dawn instead. A wave of guilt wash over him.

Her arm was bleeding, he ran towards where she was falling but before he could reach her, he was block by the three dark creatures. "Ugh you've got to be kidding me," He muttered with annoyance. He didn't want to deal any dark creatures he just wants to save Dawn.

~

Dawn was falling, she was really scared. Not even a minute later she hit a tree. "Ouch!" She groaned.

Her arms hurts a lot. She fell down on a tree and now she's hanging down a little high on the ground. She was surrounded and wrapped around in vines.

She tried to get out of the vines and after that look for Blake. She was careful, she didn't want the vines to get tangled even more on herself.

While moving her wound on her arm hit a tree branch. "Ow!" She said loudly, moving her arm away from the branch.

She was hoping Blake would come and help her but no he didn't come even after a few minutes had passed.