Head canons of my story: Multiverse Madness

Multiverse Madness:

Head canons:

-Ochaco use to have crush on Izuku but later on found out that he likes someone else.

-All the version of Monkey King will have the strange feeling on the chest blooming when they first meet Ochaco.

-Ochaco often to speak in Japanese without realizing.

-Ochaco ALMOST got possessed by Lady Bone Demon when she got drag down into the sewer by Mk. Which she had small white streak on her hair that she hides it often.

-She's short.

-Probably will help Mk to teach the versions of Monkey to get use of technology around them. Literally made Sage(Monkey King Reborn) floats up to stop him destroying the toaster that startled him much.

-Will probably become the babysitter towards to them.

-Ochaco view herself as older sister of lieur.

-Will watch Mk and YunXiang train.

-BAD IDEA! LIUER! GET AWAY!

-One will save Liuer from getting hit by the blast, by throwing him far away as Dasheng(Monkey King Movie: Hero Is back) caught him. But unfortunately, Ochaco will got hit by the blast and came crashing against the wall.

-None stop apologizing Mk, YunXiang and Liuer, who was crying towards to Japanese girl.

-The only person who got spare from the pranks by Mei.

-The only person that can handle cold shoulder from Sage( Monkey King reborn).

-Ochaco's traumatizing memory~!

-Lucky( 2009 cartoon Mei Hou wang Monkey King and Six eared Macaque) will invited Ochaco over to sleepover.

-If she get flustered too much, she accidently activate her quirk on her self and floats away.

-Bad Idea. Panic monkeys having No idea how to bring the floating girl down, not even realizing they can summoned the clouds for crying out loud.

-Ochaco will be bold all the sudden, like if she got flirted too much. Instead getting flustered, she will probably pinned them on the wall and spoke in low tone. That made the monkeys flustered so much.

-they will probably wanted to spar with Ochaco, without using powers. Only strength.

-Ochaco will be used as a shield if the monkeys saw bugs like a cricket or a spider. 

-King(Lmk Monkey King is the one who use Ochaco as his shield when Dasheng(Monkey King movie: Hero is back) found out about him leaving Mk behind, which trigger his traumatizing memory about Liuer getting himself kill after he push him away.

-Ochaco will be standing between Nezha(lMK) and YunXiang screaming match about something ripping the person's spine??

-Yeah, don't give the Japanese a chocolate. You'll have a hyper Ochaco running around the Island.

-Ochaco might tell the truth about her origin.

-If she did, all hell break loose as the immortal monkeys will find the way to get themselves go into Ochaco's world and finished the job that the 'so called'  heroes didn't take care of it.

-Ochaco will hold Macaque back after finding out that Uncle( New gods: Nezha Reborn 2021) impersonated himself. Yeah, she's not letting him go before petting him to calm the black monkey down.

-Sunny (JTTW: Legends of the Monkey King) Will notice the white streak on Ochaco's hair and will asked it out loud.

-Oh boy. Another loud screeching match from King( Lego Monkie kid) and Macaque after Sunny (JTTW: Legends of the Monkey King) pointed out.

(A/n: If you like to add more  head canon, just comment down.)