Lmk au

Okay. This is a alternative universe of Demigod in lmk world. Instead Dylan getting teleported to another world, he was ta son of poseidon, next heir to the thrown after accepting the godly hood while his twin didn't. He travels around the world, or sometimes he takes the meetings with other gods while his father is busy. There, during the meeting with the celestial gods, he meets Sun Wukong. There they became close friends before Wukong introduce him to Macaque. Till the two monkeys have a huge feelings towards to a young god, yet they didn't know that Dylan likes them also. He then asked them out and they say yes. Long story short, they were married and Dylan became the god of sea and ocean life in china and was married by two demon monkies. They have kids on their own, which is Qi Xiaotian and Bai'e. Qi Xiaotian is a son of Monkey King, who is the one who gave birth to him and Bai'e is a daughter of Macaque, who is alsothr one who gave birth to her. (I know the mpreg is a thing on jttw stories and i was completely shock about it so yeah.) this is just an a.u still working on making Macaque and dylan version. Also, Dylan's nickname for his wives/husbands, are Mango and peaches while his nickname is Aquamarine.

 Also, Dylan's nickname for his wives/husbands, are Mango and peaches while his nickname is Aquamarine