𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲

ꕤ 𝘀𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

"Hae-in!" shouts the four boys running around the village trying to find the younger Yoon. "Yoon Hae-in!" called out the male Yoon who was in front of the 3 boys, when suddenly Hae-Kang stopped running when he realized there was one more house that needed to be checked.

When the 3 males stop when Hae-Kang turn around and face them, "Guys, I think I know where she is. Go home first." Hae-Kang said before running towards the remaining house leaving the 3 males to return home.

When Hae-Kang arrived at the blur roof house, Hae-Kang was about to run inside when a dog suddenly barked at him at the entrance.

Hea-Kang moves to the side and proceeds to run to his destination, Hae-Kang is out of breath from his running, he looks at the side of the house which looks like a storage room ignoring the barking sounds of the dog.

When he was in front of the door with no hesitation he opened the door...

૮ / / / ก ა

Returning to the three boys sitting at the table waiting for the three Yoons to return home, "It'll be fine, right?" Woo-Chan said looking at his two companions.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry too much." Yoon-Dam said reassuring him, "Don't you know that the countryside is as dangerous as the city these days?" Yong-Tae spoke looking at Yoon-Dam and then at Woo-Chan, "It'll be a relief if nothing's happened to Hea-In."

Both the older guys sigh, "My goodness." said by Yoon-Dam when suddenly a loud banging from the front door is audible, the three looked at each other and back to the front.

Back to Hae-Kang standing in front of the storage room from Grandma Ome's house shocked, in Hae-Kang's perspective the storage room he thought was not what he feels right now when the room looked like a children's room where there were a lot of toys.

In front of him was Hae-in and Grandma Ome and Hae-Kyung were seen sitting in the corner watching their sister play with Grandma.

The three looked at the door when they heard it open only to see Hae-Kang standing in front of it, "Hae-In, what are you doing here?" the male Yoon asked the little sister Yoon.

"Oppa." spoke by Hae-In who was busy playing with the toys, "You didn't tell me..." Hae-Kang was cut out by Grandma Ome, "Come and sit down, you must've been startled your just the same as your sister over there." Grandma Ome said pointing at Hae-Kyung who was sitting in the corner looking at Hae-in.

"Your dad asked me to take care of Hae-In." Grandma Ome said and took one sweet potato from the plate and feed Hae-In, "Here you go." Grandma Ome said happily while providing their younger sister.

Hae-Kyung and Hae-Kang looked outside where Felix was barking when suddenly, in an imaginative way, they see a young boy around the age of Hae-In running towards his parents, and Grandma Ome and her husband were just trailing behind him.

Grandma Ome shows him the candies in her hand telling him that he can play with Felix and feed him, only to get harsh words from her grandson.

"My grandchild growing up only means that my death is nearing, I only live to see him grow," Grandma said smiling as if it was nothing while in front of her was Yoon's sibling listening to her.

Grandma looked at her surroundings and then back to the three Yoon's in front of her, "I thought he's want to stay a little longer if I got him all this, so I asked Mr. Hong to help out."

"Nothing much catches your eye as you grow older, you only see what's really valuable." Grandma Ome sighed telling this to the Yoon siblings made a scar in their hearts of how much grande some miss her grandson, especially Hae-Kyung who looks like she wants to burst her tears anytime now.