𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

ꕤ 𝘀𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

3 DAYS UNTIL HAENEM SWEET POTATO COMPETITION

"Coach! You better come out here!" Shout by Yong-Tae.

"Jonathan! You're really leaving? It's three days before the competition." Hyeon-Jong said holding up 3 fingers in front of him.

"They say you should go to Seoul if you have the opportunity. There's a place in Seoul." Said Jonathan holding his luggage.

"Please don't go." Hyeon-Jong pleaded then grabbed the handle of the luggage.

"You don't have to just stand there, you can do whatever you want," Hyeon-Jong said his hand gesturing left and right, "Seoul is an awful city, there's so much traffic and fine dust."

"Coach, I'm really sorry," Jonathan said, and in one move he pulled the luggage towards him making Hyeon-Jong almost fall to the ground.

"No..."

Jonathan then waved to the four - Hae-in, Yoon-Dam, Woo-Chan, Yong-Tae - who waved back at him. "Jonathan!"

Hyeon-Jong just sigh and look down, "but wasn't he supposed to stay longer?" he said as he raised his head.

"He wasn't talking about school. He got a seat," Yong-Tae said looking at his coach.

"What seat?" Hyeon-Jong asked.

"At GFriend's concert." Yong-Tae simply answered.

The four of them look at the younger kid - though Hae-in is with them -

"It's in three days, I'd go if I were him too." Yong-Tae bluntly said back with a smile on his face.

"Right. I get it, Even you." Hyeon-Jong said nodding his head then a second, he lung himself at Yong-Tae, "You little..."

The two boys then came holding their coach to stop hitting the young one, "Are you excited about this? Come here, you punk."

Hae-in just look at them with a disbelief look on her face.

૮ / / / ก ა

The four Yoon and the three are in the living room with a ramyeon at the center of the table, currently having lunch. [IDK if it's lunch or breakfast]

Hae-Kyung was seated at the left side of the table, facing front was her dad, Hyeon-Jong, and Hae-in, on her right side were Woo-Chan and Yong-Tae, and now on her left side were Yoon-Dam and Hae-Kang.

The kids are eating peacefully, only Hyeon-Jong was not eating, he just pick a strand of ramyeon and then dropped it.

He suddenly slammed his chopsticks to the table and said, "Are you guys really going to give up on those potatoes?"

"Sweet potatoes," Yong-Tae whispered.

"Yes, right. Sweet potatoes!" Hyeon-Jong corrected himself.

"Isn't there anyone else?" he asked the three kids when Hae-in speak up.

"I know someone," said Hae-in.

"Who?" asked her dad.

She then looked beside her and in front of her, those two are none other than her older siblings.

"They're right here." She pointed at them, Hae-Kang slurped loudly on his bowl, and Hae-Kyung silently slurped her bowl, ey there are two types of people who slurp loudly and the other one who slurps silently lmao.