Part4

Error POV

I was fighting with core frisk as she was talking about how she going to kill our grandchildren I put up a fight with core frisk as our two kids yelled out loudly to me saying watch out I looked at frisk as she had a knife and stab me in the arm I yelped as I pushed her away and I grab my kid's and teleport to shatter ink place as we got there the kid's yelled out as my son and inky ran down to see me all wounded I was trying to get the knife out off my shoulder but it was deep I looked at ink she was crying as I told her to pull out the knife.

As clover pulled the knife out off my shoulder ink was healing it up I noticed that Lilly and hope was crying as well I was to tired to say thank you to the both off them I heard my kid's calling my name but I past out.

Ink POV

Lilly hope can use two stay here and calm you're friend's down for me as my husband helped me with error to a guest room I was in raged but I can't do much because off the baby as I looked at clover I asked him if he was alright he just shook his head I pulled him into a big hug and we waited for error to wake up.

As we waited Lilly walked into the room with solo Joan they'd both hugged me crying I asked solo what happened when Joan said that his mother wanted to kill me I looked at clover as he summoned guard's around the castle I told solo and Joan that they can stay long as they wanted I noticed that solo looked down and was crying I told clover to watch error while I go and put our young one's to bed.

I picked up Joan and solo as my two kids also walked to there room's I smiled and put Joan into solo bed and Joan into hope bed while singing a lullaby to them I hope error will wake up soon I know we are not young like we used to be but his kid's still need there father.

As the kid's fell asleep I went back to where error and clover was as I seen clover crying as error was up hugging him I felt happy and walked to them.

" error you gave us a really bad scare when you teleported into the castle can you tell you're son what happened please my kid's almost lost there grandpa "

Error told us what happened and clover told the guardsmen to tighten security around the castle and they ran off to do so.

Clover pOV

As father told me this I wanted that so called wife to burn in hell but I know that she can come back to life I was in raged as I looked at ink I smiled but ink was also crying error and our friend's are not that young anymore but they'd still have there kid's to look out for. And it's not the right time for father to go just yet.

After awhile inky told me she needed to rest the baby is restless I also noticed that she or he is restless I told my loving wife to rest as my father smiled I was a blushing mess as ink walked out and into our bedroom to sleep.

" father I want you to stay here with me and ink and you're kid's are more then welcome to stay I just can't trust your wife. "

As I said this my father hugged me and told me that he will stay I cry while hugging him tightly I told father to rest as he said night to me I said sleep well I got up and clapped my hands as a light was down low I walked back to my room and cuddled into inky.

Next morning

Eclipse pOV

As I got up and told M'lady and sir clover it was morning they'd told me to go wake up clover father I bowed down and went to wake him up as I knocked on the door I heard something smash I ran in and seen error on the ground I helped him back up and felt his head I called inky and told her that error has a fever she told me what to do as I got a rag and dip it into a bowl off cool water as I did that I put it on error head.

I waited for error to wake up as I was sitting down I was blushing I didn't know why I was blushing but I heard someone say " are you alright ?" I looked and noticed it was clover's father I smiled and said yes I told error what had happened as the door open in ran error kid's I smiled at them as one looked at me I giggled and patted there head.

You're to adorable you know that little one you're just like my little daughter as I said this error smiled and hugged his kids I got up and told error I'll be making food now try not to move to fast okay as solo and hope ran past the door I yelled and ran after them.

Hey be careful don't run so fast as I was running clover and ink smiled and grab the two as I sigh and bowed down to the two. Sorry M"lord sorry M"lady I didn't catch them in time to tell them to stop running as I looked up ink smiled and just told me not to worry.

Oh okay and clover sir error is up he also has a fever but I helped him thanks to ink help to. I started to cook for everyone as I was humming.

Lilly pOV

I can't believe my mother try to hurt father as I looked at hope I smiled as solo asked what I was looking at I was blushing and told him nothing and walked to the kitchen I was still thinking about my father as I sat on the kitchen chair I seen eclipse she was also blushing I smirked and asked clover if eclipse has a crush on father he smirked and told ink she smiled and giggled but wait my father still married to the witch as I sigh I noticed that eclipse child Johanna walked to her and try to get on the kitchen seat I got off and helped her up as ink and clover smiled.

" can I ask you something ink as I looked down at the floor she nodded her head I sigh and asked why is she so nice to the maiden's. ?"

Ink: well Lilly eclipse is a special lady she had a hard life so I took her from her master and made her feel welcome and free from slave's as a maid but she wanted to cook I told her that she can cook whenever just like a normal family. I'm not that mean towards other's they misunderstand me at time's and the little one there is Johanna eclipse adopted her and I made them a part off my family you and you're father are also apart off our family.

As ink said that I smiled and said thank as eclipse put the food down and we all started to eat eclipse went to my father as i told her to have a good time I seen the blush on her face as I giggled at her I sigh still think on what my so called mother said I just hate what she has done I closed my eye's and started to eat I didn't know Johanna was poking me I blushed and looked up as I said h-hi in a shy way.

Solo pOV

Lilly was blushing at my sister hope I didn't like it one bit as grandpa smiled and told me when he was young he was so shy on talking to a girl I just looked at grandpa as I said no way!?! I was amazed that grandpa was shy when he was younger I asked for a story when eclipse walked into the room and said food is ready I smirked as I walked to the door and said that the wall's are not sound proof yet I both heard grandpa and eclipse say my name out loudly as I chuckled at the two I went down to eat some food as I see my sister hope and Johanna I was a blushing mess as I said good morning to her and we all started to eat.

After awhile