Visiting

Nightmare POV

I watched as error hugged shattered inky she was looking at me and mouth watched over error. As everyone looked at inky core frisk cry's and says she sorry but I know she was lie to shattered inky and inky seen right throw her as a tentacle stabs her in the chest everyone was shocked.

Well I don't blame inky everyone looked at me. I just walked up to core frisk and smirked you have everyone fooled your not sorry that you took error away from inky and you planned this all along.

Core frisk just node and dream had tears running down her face core frisk ur no longer aloud to be in our group or near error.

Error POV

I woken up and I see inky stab core frisk as I got up and ran to frisk I yelled at inky to let her go but I seen shattered inky looking at me.

Listening shattered ink I once did love you but I love core frisk I'm sorry for what she has done but I made my choice me and core frisk will be getting married and moving away so I or anyone won't find us.

As I teleport away with core frisk I lay her down with me she cuddling up with me.

Shattered inky POV

I felt something in me snap and I unleashed my deadly attack on some off the Aus that had been affected by my power the dead come back to life I looked at everyone behind me as I smirked at them.

Hehe use better run before I send my army out to kill ya. As I watched my friend's run away in horror.

Hahaha haha ! I teleport to an Au where there was a peaceful place but I killed everyone there and left sans and papyrus there as I took the other soul's with me.

While doing so I made an au for me and only me and if anyone try to walk in I'll make them suffer.

I made copy off the sans but my own one's as they bowed down and I told them what to do as I sit on my thrown and smirked.

Days later

Core frisk POV

Our kid's where playing in the park as I see my child looking down I walked to him.

Hey clover what's wrong I asked him he looked at me and said your a curl mother I looked at him and said what how am I mean to you.

My other two kids and my husband error walked to me and ask what was going clover got up and yelled at me everyone looked at me I looked at them then at clover.

Clover POV

I hate you mother you hurt someone that used to create Au's and the people that are upset with you ! I hear voices like father they told me what you have DONE!

I'm not your son anymore hear a thought one voice said go to hell so this is it * I summoned my strings and badly hurt mother and father and my two siblings. As I teleport away*

Ugh where am I as I looked around I see that I'm in a new Au as someone grab me by the arm's and walked to the castle there I seen shattered inky she looked so cool I bowed down.

Shattered inky POV

I seen a guard with a teenager boy I asked him who he was when he said his name I was about to kill him but then I hear him say it's not fair what she did to you.

I want to join you my princess. I blushed at what he called me I sighs and said welcome to the gang clover.

While doing some work I was in my normal form and clover has grown into a fine skeleton and a killer to.  As I was making food killer clover walked over and kissed me I kissed back and smiled.