♡Their♡

~2 weeks later~

I was slowly getting better day by day. I was now staying in my room again, evince I was better. Niki was skeptical, but I said that I would be fine. It was around 5 am, and I hadn't slept. I was pacing all around my room, trying to figure out my emotions.

"Do I tell her I really like her?"

"No, she already knows that."

"Do I ask her out on a date?"

"Shouldn't I say that I still have feelings for her?"

"Where would I take her?"

"Does she like picnics?"

"Should I take her to a nice restaurant?"

"Does she like seafood?"

"Should we go get ice cream?"

"Should we go to a carnival?"

I kept on pacing back and forth thinking of ideas.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice question. Phil.

"Yeah?" I ask turning towards him.

"You good?"

"No."

"Niki?"

"Yeah."

And just like that I was being walked down to the living room, with all of the boys. They knew Niki more than anyone else. Phil had asked them to come with us, and they agreed. We walk into the living room, and they all sat down, while I stood up pacing again.

"What's going on?" Wilbur questions.

"IwanttoaskNikionadatebutidontknowhoworwheretogo."

"Slow down- take a deep breath. Say it again." Tommy says sighing.

I take a deep breath. "I want to ask Niki out on a date, but I don't know how or where to go."

"Why are you asking us?" Tubbo asks confused.

"Because you guys are her family! You know her better than me!" At this point my hands are in my hair pulling at it.

Ranboo puts a hand on my shoulder. "I've never seen you so nervous. Why are you stressing out? It's just Niki."

"That's why.." I say sighing. "I like her too much. I want to show her how special she is. I want to show her how sorry I am. I want her to know how much I love her."

"What do you need to know?"

"Her favorite place."

We figured out a plan. I would take her to her favorite place, a river not to far from here, we would have a picnic, and if things go well I would ask her to be my girlfriend. I knew everyone was waiting for this moment.

"No pressure." Phil says placing a hand on my shoulder. 'Right, no pressure. No pressure at all.'

I quickly went upstairs, and knocked on Niki's door. She opened the door with a kind smile.

"Y/n! You know you don't have to knock right?"

"Yeah but- nevermind. I wanted to ask," I took a deep breath. "I wanted to know if you'll go on a date with me tonight?"

Her eyes widen. "Umm.."

"N-nevermind. I'll let you b-"

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." She says smiling.

"Oh thank the Gods.." I say under my breath.

"When are we leaving?"

"In an hour." I say smiling back at her. She nods her head, and before I leave to go to my room, I kiss her cheek. "Meet me by the entrance when you're done." I walked back to my room, and closed the door. I smiled, and ran to my closet. I looked through everything, trying to figure out a good outfit. Then I found it.