First shot

Days passed as I got to know Pete well, he was a nice person and he was the type of person my mom told me to get used to in boarding school. Pete said  there is a party taking place at his home over the weekend and he'd like me to come with him, I went... I figured it would sound rude of me to reject his invitation as I'm the only person that he spends time with the most!

I was there bored , “ damn these people don't know how to throw a party” I said to myself in the bathroom , Pete himself overhead me and I noticed he also was not enjoying himself also so I approached him and told him to show me around his hood , he didn't hesitate. We went to one of his favorite spot and where he announced that the spot was his favorite , thou it was an abandoned building outside his hood I was wondering why he took me there but as soon as I got to where the window was situated , I was amazed!! I was amazed by the most breathtaking view I had ever seen in my entire existence! He announced that I was the first person he ever took there and he only did that because he noticed I'm a kind , selfless person who he'd like to spend time with more than anything. He was literally flirting and I couldn't read the signs , I was just a kid and wouldn't expect a boy to flirt with me and I didn't expect Pete to be interested in men. I didn't show any emotion , I just stood there admiring the view and I was busy going through my DMs  from girls at school reading them out so he could hear me and tell me what to do.