HE STALLED ME AGAIN

The next day I went to visit him and I found him while he was about to shower. He said he'll tried to finish up faster and he said that while he was pouring me wine, the wine he sneaked it inside the dorms. He gave me the TV remote and went off. I couldn't power on the TV because the remote's batteries were flat and I had no choice to go to his shower and ask for the new ones. As I was about to knock he opened the door , ass naked!! It turns out he was going to fetch something from where I was. It was a first seeing him naked and I liked what I saw. I quickly brushed off my then facial expression so he wouldn't see that his whole body turned me on. I asked for the batteries and he pointed me their location. I sat back at the sofa and I wasn't focused on the TV before me , I was getting flashbacks of what just happened minutes ago and how I reacted. I found myself getting horny as I started to think about his dick , his whole lower body kept coming back into my mind. He got out the shower and said he feels hot and wanted to take off his hoodie. He quickly did that and sat with me in the Sofa , I was still horny and tried soo hard to hide it but eventually he saw me. He asked if I was feeling okay and why was I horny? I didn't reply him , I said he's boy too and knows that a dick could erect anytime and anywhere , it doesn't alarm it's owner.

_____________
______________

The movie we were watching had come to an end and he suggested that we watch another movie. He pulled his school bag close to him and brought out some chips. He said I must pick the movie and while I was busy scrolling through the folder looking for a movie I bumped into several gay movies , I asked him why he had "freak" movies and why are they soo many?? He glanced at me and winked one of his eyes to signal me something, he told me he was gay and it he realised it a while back before he met me. I asked him about the girls he dated last months , he said he noticed that I liked him as a male friend not boyfriend so he wanted to fit in with me as he noticed I was a good person. I just stood there and froze , this was a huge bombshell dropped on me! How do I react? I took my wine glass and splashed it across his face , I told him he was a fool and he should stay the hell away from me , told him he must never ever text me! I stormed outta his room.

*Announcement: please know that i am not a homophobic person and I don't disagree with people that call gay people freaks or any other names!