14. Lullaby

I made sure to hide a sharp pair of scissors under my pillow. Was I sure I had the guts to use them?

My mom walked in and began to wrap her arms around me. "I love you sweet girl, sweet dreams. You're safe." She planted a kiss on my forehead. Oh, how I wish her words were true.

Unfortunately, I knew deep down that my freedom wouldn't last long.

Is there any hope in my future? Should I even keep fighting?

I could call tomorrow and apologize to him. Did I know his number? No. Maybe he still had access to the tinder account he used to blackmail me?

That was future Love's problem, I dedicated to put on Hello Kitty for comfort. Call me childish, but the sweetness and innocence of it provided me great comfort.

I decided on calling him in the morning, if he knew I opened the window, he definitely knew where I was and could easily reach me. Might as well make it easier for myself and less reasons for him to hurt me.

If only I knew there would be no tomorrow.

Before I could even get past the thirty minute mark, the darkness and my brain screaming at me to sleep took control.

Antonio
I stared at your home with a look of satisfaction. It was time. This would be the last time you would get a chance like this, Love. It's a true shame.

I made my way over to the side of the house that kept your room. It's a true blessing that you sleep on the first floor, that way I could easy relocate you.

I peaked through the window and saw you... wrapped around that blanket that I noticed had stains on it. You wouldn't live in such conditions with me. I would take care of you and made sure you took care of yourself.

I watched you intensely as I slowly began to lift the window, feeling satisfied that you kept it unlocked.

I smiled as I slowly climbed through the window, trying to be as quiet as possible. I slowly began to turn off your TV, making the room completely pitch black.

I smiled as I slowly used my hand to feel your body, only gently and not touching anything that could be deemed problematic.

I knew what I had to do, I slowly pressed a cloth into your mouth to gag it, before slowly climbing into bed and holding you.

After five minutes of holding you and breathing into your neck, I felt movement and a gasp as I tightened my hold, restricting you from moving. If you wanted to act like a little brat, I'll treat you like one.

"Twinkle twinkle, little star,
How I wonder where you are!
Up above in your bed so tight,
Like a prey in my sight.
When the old home sign is gone,
When I take you home upon,
Twinkle, twinkle, in my arms
Then the baby in the dark
Though I know where you belong,
Twinkle twinkle little Love..." I sang into her ear, feeling you shake in fear. It was so adorable.

There was something I loved about fear, I had to experience yours. I slowly began to turn on the lamp beside me. Your eyes were wide and tears were dripping down your cheeks.

You brought this upon yourself.

"Are you gonna be a good girl? Nod if you are." I whisper, kissing your neck.

I felt movement and looked up to see you nodding, good girl.

I smiled as I began to slowly remove the cloth from your mouth. "Inside voice." I remind her.

Your eyes began to rain tears before you began to hold onto me and hold me tightly. Hm.

"I'm...I'm so sorry..." You cried to me. Oh, those words were so beautiful.

"I...I shouldn't of gotten the device disabled...I was guilt tripped into doing it. I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" You cried to me.

Oh, little love. If that idiot of a doctor made you feel pressured, he would have to pay. I would make sure of it. I began to light up just thinking about it.

I looked down at you, it was obvious I needed more from you, more convincing.

You gasped before you nodded and continued crying. "I love you...please. Please! Please forgive me. I'm sorry and I know that you're right and I'm wrong and I won't do it again."

It was almost adorable seeing you so desperate to win me. I let out a grin as I stood up and held you in my arms.

"I forgive you baby. Let's go home." I say, kissing you and holding you close to my body.

Oh, this felt so good.

You were still shaking and it was obvious you were scared, which made me doubt your words. Though, I didn't feel like pushing it.

"Can I say bye to mom and Emmie?" I looked down at your question. The look in your eyes was almost too impossible to say no to.

"Sure baby, you know what I expect of you, right?" I asked. You nodded and told me exactly what I wanted to hear. "You...you want me to not mention that I'm leaving and to not mention you." I smile and gave you a pat. "Atta girl. You have ten minutes." I warn you.

Love
As soon as I walked out of my room, I was greeted by my mom. I couldn't help but burst into tears in her arms.

Obviously, I didn't mean half the shit I said to Antonio, but I still had to play the role.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She frowns. "Do you wanna be tucked in?"

I almost smiled, I loved how gentle she was with me. I shook my head. "Can I lay with you, please?" My eyes practically begging.

She gave me a sweet motherly smile before taking my hand and taking me to her bedroom. She held me in her arms. Oh, how I was gonna miss this.

As we were laying together, she pulled out a piece of paper that wrote. "Is he here?"

She left an area for me to write in, I gasp and am hesitant before slowly crying. She took that as an answer and held me tightly.

"I'm gonna get Emmie to call the cops. They'll have him for good." She whispers to me.

I watched her as she began to text Emmie to call the police. I continued to bury my head into her chest. I wanted to cry my eyes out, but I had to be strong in front of her. I knew she needed that.

We both watched in anticipation as mom got a text from Emmie.

Emmie
Come to the kitchen, please. It's an emergency.

My mother was a mama bear. "You stay here. We can't risk him getting to you sweetie." She said, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"I can't leave you-" I was cut off by my mother hurrying out of the room.

I let out a silent groan as I continued to lay on the bed. Maybe mama was right, maybe it was safe for me to wait here until she got back. But also, Antonio was waiting on me.

I began to wipe the tears I had left and grab one of my mother's necklaces and put it in my bra, to keep safe in case I lost her... again.

I was started to get really impatient. Fuck this. I took off my shoes, leaving my mismatched socks on as I slowly opened my mom's door, inching to the kitchen.

I was horrified by the sight.

"Mom...Emmie..." I cried.

I watched as I saw Emmie and mom both tied up, both tied to chairs at the dinner table. I felt like I was gonna puke.

"Oh baby." He smiled. "Why don't you sit down?" He said, pushing an empty chair open.

I couldn't move, I was horrified. I was scared that my disobedience would end to my family's demise as I slowly sat down, tears falling down my cheek.

"I thought a family meeting was much needed. Don't you think...Love?" His voice turned dark as he showed me mom's texts to Emmie.

Hello, angels. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter! I love you all so much. Special shout out to the love of my life, Aphrodite. I hope you all have a beautiful day and thank you for the support. <33 :,)

What's gonna happen to Emmie and her mom???