chapter 13

Gemma Summers pov:

It's been over a week since we've left America and it's been good so far it's just Sammy and Vincent are so much a like they are currently ignoring me because they did not know this was apart of the plan to tell everyone who's her real I love Sila...

It's been over a week since we've left America and it's been good so far it's just Sammy and Vincent are so much a like they are currently ignoring me because they did not know this was apart of the plan to tell everyone who's her real I love Silas but he wasn't the one for yes he treated like a queen but I cheat I'm half of you guys reading have cheated on a guy who treated you good before.

A/N: I-

I regretted coming back for Sammy because once she stole the attention from me to her even my first guard hasn't talked to me since we arrived on the plane he been up her ass like the others making more angry inside but not showing it on the outside.

I am not going to lie she is going to die infront of them tonight I will be recording it and sending it then I'll kill Vencient and Myself so I won't be lonely in hell for the rest of my life.

Maybe in other lifetime I not be this monster I am today but he made me so fucking turned pyschopath to hurt others who hurt me.

They'll are pay be death.

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!