chap: 95

NINETY - FIVE: DEBT

HOSEOK

"R E D, Red." Hoseok pointed to the red paint splatter on the page before looking down at the twins.

"What color is this girls?" He asked expectedly.

"Red!" The twins exclaimed. Hoseok smiled.

"That's right. B L U E, blue." He pointed to the next paint splatter.

"Blue." The girls respond.

"Dinner!" Trinity shouted from the kitchen.

Hoseok closed the book and placed it on the coffee table before picking up the twins and bringing them into the kitchen. Trinity was in the midst of laying out their meal.

"How was activity time?" She asked. Hoseok hummed.

"It was good as always. They catch on fast." Hoseok said.

Trinity and Hoseok had been doing some learning/activity time with the twins. It was both to kick start their thinking processes and also to get them ready for pre - school.

Ava and cleo were already incredibly advanced for their age. But it was no harm in taking some extra time to exercise their brain and teach them new things.

"I would hope so. In just two in a half weeks my babies are going to be three." She smiled.

"Time needs to slow down." Hoseok mumbled as he placed them in their high chairs. Trinity scoffed and went to sit down after he pulled her chair out.

"Thank you." She said.

"Of course."

Hoseok gave it two days. With much thought and consideration, hoseok decided that he would carry out his plan according to Remy and her boyfriend. They were in some serious debt and hoseok figured that it wouldn't be harmful getting his lick back for all the drama Remy had caused.

Trinity didn't know anything about it and honestly she didn't need to. Hoseok knew that he promised to try and stray away from the streets for her, but it wasn't as easy as he thought it would be.

"You know, the girls have their first dance recital on Friday. I'm so excited." Trinity squealed.

"Really?" Hoseok raised a brow. Trinity nodded.

"Yup. They're going to be dressed as flowers. It's gonna be cute."

"I ain't been seeing much practice going on." Hoseok scooped some food into his mouth.

"They won't be doing much, hoseok. They're two years old. The most they'll do is twirl." Trinity said.

"Mhm." Hoseok mumbled.

He wanted to make sure his schedule was cleared for that. He could not and absolutely would not miss the twin's first recital for the world.

"Should I get my princesses something nice for their first performance?" He looked at the twins.

"Maybe some diamond earrings." He thought outloud.