trin pulls a prank pt.4

A/n: Honestly I just needed a break from writing actual chapters 😭 I thought about this idea bc I love when trin piss hoseok off. I might do another one where hoseok pranks her instead.

"Ahh, I look so good." Trinity smiled down at her phone. She currently stood in the full body length mirror examining her outfit. The twins were with their grandparents and she and hoseok had time on their hands. They were about to go on a little date.

"Baby you ready? Our reservation for 7." Hoseok mumbled, stepping in from the bathroom.

Trinity looked over at him. He wore his rolex and was in the midst of fastening it when he asked the question. He looked sexy as hell. Fresh hair cut and trim, and trinity always loved when he dressed up.

He smelled amazing as well.

"I'm ready." Trinity nibbled on her bottom lip, looking him up and down.

"Bae come take this picture with me." She said.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. "I just told your little ass we have to go and you thinking about pictures." Hoseok complained. But he approached her nonetheless.

"I'm not little." Trinity said as he wrapped his arms around her body. "And don't fuss at me."

"You're smaller than me so yes, you're little." Hoseok kissed her neck tenderly as he held her close. She knew he secretly loved taking pictures. Although he didn't have a social media to post them to.

"You look so sexy." He complimented. Voice octaves lower as his eyes captured a glance at every crevice of her body.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Trinity smiled, holding her free hand over his arm.

Trinity placed the phone up and snapped a few pictures. Some where his face was still in her neck. Others where they shared a kiss. But none of them where his entire face was exposed. Trinity didn't need the whole world knowing who her man was. He was hers for a reason.

Even after taking the pictures, hoseok did not move. Trinity smiled as he continued to kiss her neck and rub his nose against her skin. As if he wasn't just complaining about them being on a time crunch five minutes ago.

Because he was so distracted, trinity decided to fuck with him and his ego a little bit.

Trinity held up the phone and began a video. The first few seconds were silent as she puckered her lips and made faces. She then tilted the camera slightly on to hoseok before saying-

"This my trick, y'all." She said, trying to hold in her laughter.

Hoseok stopped kissing her neck immediately. Trinity pursed her lips as she turned the camera back on herself. She just knew that would fuck him up. If she didn't address him as her husband then he didn't like it.

"You want me to break your fucking face?" He whispered in her ear. Trinity felt a chill go down her spine but ignored it as she carried on with the prank.

"He love me he give me all his mon- hey!" Trinity laughed as the phone was snatched out of her hand.

Hoseok gently pushed her back and held the camera up to her face, pointing. "And when she come up missing just know I fucked her up for playing with me." He laughed. Funny. He thought it was funny.

Trinity smacked her lips playfully. "I'm not playing. You is my trick." She said. Hoseok stopped the video and tucked her phone into his pocket.

"I'm not no fucking trick." He said. "I'm your husband." Trinity hummed. He gave her all of his money anytime she asked for it. His ass was a trick. She just so happened to be in love with his trick ass.

"Well..." she further teased.

Hoseok kissed his teeth. He reached in for her arm and gently pulled her into him. Trinity's breath got caught in her throat as she looked up into his eyes. Hoseok licked over his lips.

"You really think I'm a trick?" Hoseok asked, sneakily sliding his hands down to grip her ass. Trinity shook her head.

"No baby. I don't." She said. Hoseok gently squeezed her butt.

"So you just wanted to piss me off?" He mumbled, leaning in to kiss her lips. Trinity fought back the urge to moan. She didn't know what was going on with her. Maybe it was because she knew they had the house to themselves, or maybe it was because he was just so fucking fine. But she needed to have him right now. Fuck the reservation at this point.

"Can we push the reservation back?" She whispered against his lips, body growing hot with arousal the longer he held her ass in his hands as if it were a trophy.

Hoseok smirked. "You know we can baby." He said. Trinity nodded and jumped to wrap her legs around his waist. Hoseok pressed his lips against hers and held her as they made their way over to the bed. Needless to say, he had to push their reservation back a few hours.

Who knew a silly little prank would lead to this?

-
A/n: lmaooo we all know hoseok a trick it's okay 😭 give that girl your entire life.