Chapter. 10

Ayla

"Wanna skip?"

I glanced up at Noah from my seat and furrowed my brows.

"Where would we even go?" I asked.

"My place, it's empty." He smirked.

No Matteo.

"Are you sure?" He nodded, rubbing his thumb over my knuckle. I bit my lips while looking up at our teacher.

"You know you want to." He sung into my ear quietly.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Okay, meet me out front in ten."

-

"Mhm, fuck! This is so good!" I moaned, wiping my lip of the ice cream.

Noah laughed at me, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you have your license?" He asked.

I dropped the cone to my lap and bit the inside of my cheek.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Why don't you drive?" He asked.

"I dunno, haven't got around to getting a car." I lied, I couldn't exactly afford a car. I've looked into renting one or even buying a used one but I just can't.

"You can borrow my car, you know. If you need to get to work or something." He smiled.

"No, it's alright. Thanks though."

He pulled into his driveway as we got out and walked into the silent, empty house. I eyed the photo by the door.

Noah's father with his shirt off, he looked very young, teenage years maybe with a young Noah. Noah's mum no where in sight.

"Is that you?" I asked.

Noah stopped in his tracks.

"Yeah, mom didn't really like coming places with us so we often went without her. Apparently mom was really fixated on having a girl." He joked. Yet I could sense the truth behind his words.

"That's.. nice."

"Yeah, I bet you and your dad do lots too?"

I nodded with a rather false smile.

"Yeah." I lied.

I followed him up the stairs and into his room.

I stood by the foot of his bed, stretching his muscles. I watched his muscles flex with every movement.

I felt the urge;

Walking up to him with slow strides while placing my palms on his chest.

"Noah." I whispered.

"Ayla."

"Lay back." I told him.