Chapter. 11

Ayla

I pushed my key into the door feeling the lock click open as the door flew open. I spotted dad asleep and quietly closed the door. I stopped by the couch after removing my shoes and stared down at him. I reached down to pull his shoes off and set them down.

Grabbing the throw from the back of the couch and draping it over him.

I grabbed all the tissues on the ottoman and the beer bottles in my other hand, walking them over to the trash. Cleaning up the kitchen a bit also.

I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Night' dad." I whispered.

"Love you." I added.

I walked away and looked back at him before shutting my door. I sighed filling up Sundaes bowl with some more food.

"I'll be back, I'm gonna shower." I told him.

He trotted back to his bowl, silent and ate as I slid into the bathroom.

After coming out I noticed the few notifications on my phone. I turned away to change and plopped onto my bed, pulling sundae down with me.

"Let's see what Noah sent." I told him.

I opened his snap just to see a picture of him in bed, shirtless with messy hair.

"I think we should snap back."

I raised my phone to get sundae in the frame all
While getting the perfect amount of cleavage.

I tapped send.

He opened it almost immediately and snapped back. I then opened it.

A picture of more of his face this time.

Tell Sundae I said hi

I pouted.

"I'm going to cry, Sundae. Did you see that, oh my gosh!" I blushed, hiding my face in my pillow.

-

After I had woken up and gotten ready for school I noticed dad gone from the couch and his room.

Shrugging it off and grabbing my backpack as Noah texted me letting me know he was outside.

I locked the front door and spotted his car.

"Good morning." I smiled, getting into the car. He quickly grasped my cheeks and pressed our lips together.

"Morning." He pulled back.

I smiled to myself and sat back.

"How was your morning?" He asked.

"Good."

"How's Sundae?" He asked.

"Good, I bought him this like toy thing.. this cat toy-its like on a string-"

"Yeah."

The car parked in the lot of the school as I spotted summer with her boyfriend.