Chapter:1

Somewhere in the vibrant vibes of heartslabyul held a 2nd year named chase briar. Unlike the rest of the second years, chase was....reserved. talking wasn't an issue nor was socializing, it's just not his best day.

After all-- he has yet to find his partner.

Rumor has it once you turn 16 your supposed to find the one your to love forever....he is 17.

"Heh, another lonely ass year huh? This is what I get for believing in rumors." Chase says in the echoing darkness of is dark red black and blue room. He gets out of bed and walks out imagining if he did find his partner.

"Yikes! I don't know but the probability of me being with Jamil is closer to zero than one. Plus I kinda ship him with Azul. " the boy mutters while walking the hectic halls of heartslabyul.

"Ayee, emo golden retriever! What's up!
Chase doesn't need to turn around to know it's his senpai as well as band mate.
"Hey cay-senpai, I'm..... I hold up I actually don't know today. I just feel kinda empty. Is that bad?"  the younger tells the older with actual uncertainty.

"Oh- so it's one of THOSE days huh."cater comes in front of chase knowing what's on his mind already understanding his situation. He hugs him and slowly rubs his back and reassures him of his yet to come love that will one day come to him.

Cater and chase find themselves gossiping about recent events while walking out of the heartslabyul building. "OK but like did you know about damaris??"cater starts rambling on a new topic that perks the younger interest.

"Rene and Damaris are finally dating!!" Chase mouth gaps at this new information and then starts giggling and running "well than let's congratulate the new love birds!!" Cater agrees and accidentally bumps into someone whilst trying to run. "Ah, my bad sorr- Oh its just ace. Hey buddy sorry for bumping into you like that, so uncool...OH!! We should snap a pic of us making up after bumping into each other!" "Maybe next time senpai. Anyways why are you guys running? It's not like there's raining cats. Also chase senpai, what's with the face, ya scaring me."
"I- I'm just happy about something. What are you up to trappola? You look sus."Chase mutters out after being unintentionally violated by his favorite underclassmen.
"I got deuce peeps from Sam to confuse him. Hehe. Then I'm gonna bite one's head off.

Cater now slowly but surely scared of his younger friend backs away and runs in the opposite direction yelling specifically to chase "he's your kid to deal with not mine. Bye byee!"

"Wait cater what about damaris- never mind he's too far."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm so sorry guys this first chapter is short. There will be longer chapters in the future so keep an eye out for those. Thanks for actually reading this lol.
Until next time
Stay Poggg!!