chapter 3

"H-hey silver, I dont mean to sound uh I dunno unapprieciative but do you have to hold me like this?" Chase mutters barely audible above a whisper, but enough for Silver to catch on."I dont mind, fa-Lilia makes me do stuff like this for him all the time, so please dont feel too bothered."

"I-ok." unfamiliar who lilia is, he wraps his arms around silver's neck.

After walking to the mirror room, the two make it to diasomnia. Silver was unfazed by the onlookers' looks and rumors as he carried chase in his arms. Chase, embarrassed, feels a little bit safer by hiding his face in the crevice between Silver's neck. "Chase, pay little attention to everyone else. Let's concentrate on you warming up, shall we?" Silver calmly whispered. Chase nods and comfortable stays in his arms

Dangling from the entryway, Chase notices something that doesn't look like anyone for any reason. "Silver, is someone hanging there or is it just me? I can't be that sick to be dreaming, can I?" Silver responds, chuckling "No, you're right; don't worry. That's Lilia the vice house warden of diasomnia." Chase in shock looks in silvers eyes in panic, " S-should I move, we wont be in trouble rig-" silver softly smiles and shakes his head no. "don't worry we'll be fine, alright."

lilia smirks in seeing such a sight take place in front of him. "This is really unexpected, Silver. You've invited friends like Kalim, Ruggie, and the other second-year students over, but never anything like this." lilia comes down swiftly and reaches out to me waving in a friendly manor, in silver's arms, and I blush, unsure of how to respond."Hello, I'm Lilia Vanrouge. and you might be?" I reply softly still nervous from his enterance, "The names Chase, Chase Briar. I'm a second year from heartslabyul." Lilia nods and replys "I apologize for frightening you, and welcome to diasomnia. If I may inquire, what happened?" gesturing at Chase's wet and slightly shivering body.

Silver gives Chase a quick glance, a gentle smile, and a nod. It's alright, you can tell him."Chase sighs and explains, relaxed. "I chose to quietly leave so I can maintain my peace and sanity after Floyd's outburst got me kicked out of Trein's class. You see, Yuu was in class today and Floyd followed them in. Since I'm familiar with Yuu since they stay in our dorm so often, they trusted me to hold Grimm and keep an eye on the little gremlin. Floyd probably was jelly and tried to take Grimm and decided to shit talk at me. I definetly wasn't having it this morning so I loudly gave him a choice to either get out of my face or i'd put him in his place. Train only heard my part and basically told me to shut up or he'd send me to Crowley's office. I wouldn't have stayed and dealt with Floyd's indomitable ego and Trien's stubbornness. I slept beneath the lovely tree, and when Silver woke me up, I discovered it was raining, which is why I'm soaked, and that's how we ended up here."

lilia in slight shock starts chuckling. he expected something more daring but nonetheless was proud of chase's course of action. "color me surprised, chase. I didnt know you were the responsible type, nonetheless I'm glad you didn't entangle with Floyd any further. say are you related to anyone by the name of Carterino briar?" 

"I am. thats my great grandfather, he owned a smoke shop  somewhere in the shaftlands,  i dont know too much detail but my grandmother said so.  how'd you know him?" Silver looks at Lila and chuckles before adjusting Chase in his arms. 

Lila chuckled and smiled, now truly looking at the boys Infront of him. He then turns to Chase and continues saying "Ah, that story is for another day when we have less of an audience." His eyes pointing in the direction of behind us and we understood. "So lets get you inside huh, im sure your still wet." Silver, Chase and Lilia make their way into diasomnia and into silvers single dormroom. Silver slowly puts him down on  his one empty chair and.........

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR

if someone can help me edit that'd be amazing. idk wtf is wrong with my inconsistent writing style but I'm trying here guys.