ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Hello, my name is Inei. I'm almost sixteen, and I go to Silverleaf Academy. Silverleaf Academy is an award winning school for over five years, many people say that those who get to attend the academy and not be expelled in a week are blessed.
And apparently, I'm a part of that group of people. I've been in Silverleaf Academy ever since Kindergarten. And occasionally, I'd skip a grade. I skipped 2nd grade, 4th, a little bit of 6th, and I refused to skip 7-10th grade to help others.
And I'm sure you're thinking "Oh my god, not another Mary Sue wattpad!" I'm not a Mary Sue.

Since my parents are on the verge of getting divorced, things have been hard. My father's been telling me all the time that I'm the one keeping them tied together.
I don't want them to split, I want them to stay together.  I love the both of them, and I know that I'm gonna have to choose between the two of them went they break the final straw.
If I go with one, the other will be upset. I don't think the marriage is going to last until I can move out.

On a different note, I've been recieving some generous donations and gifts from somebody. I always find them when I go outside. Nobody else but me finds them.
I've been keeping them, trying to figure out who the person is that is sending me these things. But everytime I get a gift, the person changes the initials. Therefore, it's impossible to find out who it is. Maybe one day I'll figure out who's sending these gifts.
...
...
...

They are pretty nice... I guess.