Caught

Hyunjin left the bathroom, leaving both boys in a state of shock and fear. Jisung's anger had disintegrated into nothing, his blood had run cold as he stared at the door which Hyunjin had just closed behind him. Felix was shaking, his cheeks stained with tears he didn't even realize he had shed. 

"Guys? Guys!" 

Seungmin came running toward them, Chan following behind. Only after hearing their voices did Jisung begin to cry as well, Felix continued to stare down at his feet, shaking as he held his hands tightly to his chest. Seungmin hugged the crying Jisung tightly, the older boy quickly latching onto him. Felix noticed Chan in the corner, getting ready to run to Felix's aid. Felix knew he should let himself be comforted, but he also knew that his state of mind wasn't right, and he wasn't sure how he's react to any form of human touch, so instead, he stood up and bolted. He ran out of the bathroom door and out of the cafeteria. He had another 15 minutes till class, perfect, just enough time to calm down. He continued to run down the hallways, sliding so fast around corners he'd almost wipe out. 

Thump thump thump. 

Around the corners Felix ran, he could hear the screams behind him, choking on tears as he stumbled up the stairs of his high school. 

Thump thump thump. 

He cried and cried, desperately banging on every classroom door he could, he knew it was useless, everyone was in the cafeteria for the school assembly. A few screams ripped his throat as he ran, the multiple foot steps behind him getting louder and louder. 

Thump thump thump. 

Every step felt like hell, every breath left a stabbing pain in his ribs. He heard them behind him, he had no time to look back, or stop. He had to keep going. He honestly wondered if this was any better than just letting them catch him. 

Thump thump thump. 

He found himself on the roof, staring hopelessly out at the view in front of him. Another scream, but this time he couldn't tell if it was from behind him or if it came from him. A hand. A hand rested itself on Felix's shoulder, and he knew he was done for. The pair of hands forced him to turn around as they roughly grabbed the boy's throat, cutting off whatever oxygen Felix's abused lungs had left in them. 

Thump thump thump. 

The male in front of him had a wicked smile, one that Felix had always despised. The smile that screamed 'I'm so much better than you' like he was proud of every ounce of pain he inflicted on others. Park Jinsu. The name left a bitter taste on Felix's tongue. Felix felt his body become weightless, his feet lifted above the ground under him. He squirmed and choked, desperately pulling at Jinsu's hands in an attempt to free himself of his hold. 

Thump thump thump. 

Felix did one thing, and he regretted it immediately. He looked down. He hadn't realized, but someone they had migrated to the edge of the roof. Felix's feet were dangling over the edge. Jinsu only smiled wider. Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, right as Felix felt himself about to black out, he was thrown roughly down onto the rough cement on the roof top. He gasped desperately for breath, his lungs greedily taking in all they could hold and more. 

Thump thump thump. 

Felix looked up. Jinsu still had that sick smile on his face. Felix glared at him, wishing he could just cut that disgusting smirk right off of him. The thought was gruesome, but bought Felix a strange sense of comfort. Thus, Felix snapped. Shakily, he stood up, mush to Jinsu's dismay. The older male kicked him in the chest, the action causing Felix to stumble back and choke, but he refused to fall. His brown hair was messy, some of it sticking to his face from sweat. He looked up at Jinsu through a couple locks of hair that had fallen in front of his face, his glare sharp enough to kill.