Icy blue heart

Felix and Jisung were getting ready to walk home, Felix was kneeled down putting his books in his bag before he stood up and smiled at Jisung. Jisung returned the smile. They hadn't had any run ins with Hyunjin for the rest of the day, thankfully. Now all they had to do was get home safely. Felix had been staying with Jisung since he wasn't old enough to have a place of his own yet. After Felix finished getting his things together, he slung his backpack over his shoulder and intertwined his hand with Jisung's. The two made their way toward the gate of the school, making their way home. They didn't live far, maybe 5 blocks. It was an easy walk. The two laughed and argued, playfully pushing each other. All was fine until they walked up to the the door of Jisung's house. That cursed feeling of eyes on him again. He quickly grabbed Jisung's sleeve, his body tensed. 

"J-Jisungie...He's here. He's watching us, I can feel him." 

Jisung's face dropped as he looked at Felix. 

"Y-You're sure..?" 

Felix nodded, his eyes welling up with tears. Jisung quickly unlocked the door and dragged Felix inside, making sure to lock the door and windows, closing all the curtains around the house. 

"S-Sungie please, don't let him get me again.." 

Jisung hugged Felix tightly. The two boys were sitting on Jisung's bed. Felix was on the verge of tears as he clung tightly to Jisung. The doorbell rung, the sound echoing inside the quiet house. Both boys froze as Felix began trembling in Jisung's arms. They stayed quiet and held each other tightly. Eventually, they fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix woke up to Jisung screaming. He jolted awake and sat up, looking at Jisung confused before realizing what the cause was. Sitting criss-cross on Jisung's desk, was Hyunjin. He was smiling down at the two from across the room, before he smoothly slipped off the desk and crawled onto the bed, sitting in font of the two terrified boys. 

"Hello, loves." 
"H-How..?" 
"Oh honey, you didn't think a simple lock would stop me, now did you?" 

Jisung fell silent. 

"Pixie. You're crying again? How cute. You're beautiful when you cry." 
"L-Leave him alone, Hyunjin!" 
"Sungie, don't be jealous." 

Hyunjin smiled as he gently ran his fingers through Jisung's faded orange hair. Jisung shivered, but it was a weak spot and he instinctively leaned into Hyunjin's hand. Hyunjin chuckled before removing his hand from Jisung's hair. Jisung only clung to Felix, hiding his face in shame. Felix held Jisung tightly, glaring daggers at Hyunjin. 

"Don't touch him, Hyunjin." 

⚠⚠TW!!! Blood, slight violence 

Hyunjin's eyes widened slightly as he smiled. This smile was different again. It was sadistic. Hyunjin was pleased with Felix's reaction. He wanted to see more. He reached out and grabbed Jisung away from Felix, gripping his orange hair tightly, holding him in a loose choke hold, making sure not to hurt him. Felix's eyes widened. 

"NO! Let him go, Hyunjin! Now!" 

Felix said. He felt himself getting angry. How dare Hyunjin touch his Jisung. How dare he lay his filthy hands on Jisung. Felix felt it, the same feeling he had back in Australia. Looking at Hyunjin's smile. That stupid fucking cocky grin, it reminded Felix of him. Of Jinsu. Felix's blood boiled as he looked at Hyunjin. 

"Get..that stupid fucking smile...off..your.. FACE!!" 

Felix yelled as he grabbed the nearest sharp object he found. Hyunjin's eyes widened as he looked at Felix, and just as quickly as he'd grabbed Jisung, he let him go. The younger boy tumbled to the ground. Hyunjin looked down at him for a second, which he immediately regretted as he felt a sharp sting in his side. He choked slightly and felt himself be pulled against Felix by his hair. 

"Don't you ever lay a hand on him again, do you understand? Next time...I'll kill you." 

Hyunjin looked at Felix with wide eyes as Felix pulled the pencil out from Hyunjin's side. He had some blood on his hands, but he didn't care. Hyunjin's shock faded back into a smile as he giggled, the room starting to fill with laughter. He turned around to face Felix, pressing the smaller boy against the wardrobe behind him, holding him in place by his throat. Felix gasped as he looked up at Hyunjin again. Those eyes...those stupid eyes. He squirmed and tried to get free, but stilled when he felt a pair of lips on his own. Hyunjin was kissing him. Felix's senses completely faded away as he felt his body go slightly limp. He melted into Hyunjin, despite his mind yelling at him to stop. The kiss was heated, Hyunjin was eager. He gripped Felix's waist with his other hand before finally pulling away. Slowly, he leaned beside Felix's ear. 

"How does it feel to have my blood on your hands, Pixie? I bet you love it." 

Hyunjin whispered, his voice filled with joy. Carefully, he lifts his hand up, which was covered in his own blood. Felix gasped again when Hyunjin shoved two fingers into his mouth. Against his will, Felix let out a muffled moan. The taste of Hyunjin's blood filled his mouth, completely flooding his brain. His mind was fuzzy. Hyunjin hummed in satisfaction as he removed his fingers from Felix's mouth. He smiled. 

"I'll see you at school, pixie~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: WHAT IS THIS HELPPPPPP- Yall there isn't gonna be any smut in this story, I swear. I don't write smut, hell I can't believe I just wrote that- Dear heavens. HOPE YALL ENJOYED???? ALSO THANK YOU ALL FOR 4k READS ON "CORRUPTED" AND 1k ON "MAKE YOU MINE"!! 

LOVE YA BITCHESSS<3