One

November 83'

Cher is freshly out of the shower with a towel around her petite body as well as one covering her hair, while sitting on her bed talking on the phone with her best friend Ava. While Ava was trying to convince Cher to go to a party with her, the only thing Cher could think of was getting into her pj's, get under her covers and read a book.

Cher normally love going to parties, she almost never said no to an invitation, which she got a lot of recently. That night she was simply just tired as she would say herself.

Chers plan went as she reached chapter 17 of a book she just that moment had started. She went to brush her teeth and went to say goodnight to her mom, Claudia, and her little brother Dustin.
Dustin was far asleep at that moment, after some campaign they have had at the wheelers house with their little board game.

Now that we're thinking about the wheelers. Cher we're actually kinda close to Nancy, or more uses to be.

The two girls had been drifting apart lately after the started seeing the biggest asshole ever known as "Steve 'the hair' Harrington". Cher despised Steve, and here's why.

I'm school, the two popular groups are basically competing against each other and Steve and Cher happens to be each in one of them.
Chers friend group consists of, Ava, Ben, Jackson and her. And then the other one is, Steve, tommy, carol and a little bit Nancy now, only because of Steve. Nancy basically hated to other two as same as everyone else as cher would say.

So the reason cher hates Steve so much is that in sophomore year he went around and called her a slut around the whole school after she rejected him as they have had sex at a party.

Yeah that was one of Cher's biggest mistakes.
Having sex with Steve freaking Harrington.
They were both completely wasted tho, that's what she told people, but who knows?

So basically the two groups hate each other and that with a capital H.

———————————<3—————————————

The next morning Cher woke up, to see that her mother was already gone. But Dustin was enjoying breakfast at the table while reading one of his commies.

"Morning to you too, Dustin" Cher almost yelled at Dustin who didn't even perceived that she had been standing in front of him the past two minutes.

They both arrive at the school parking lot in Cher's red Volkswagen. Dustin ran of to his friend at the middle school area. Cher stood up and saw 3 of her friends stand by the door waiting for her.

"Morning Henderson" Jackson said with a grin, while looking like a ghost.
"Hey guys...you went to the party anyway huh?" Cher said as to that he had a really bad hangover.
"Yeah but you HAVE to come next timeeee, I miss drunk you" Ava spit out.

Last period just ended as Cher walked to her red Volkswagen. She heard her name being yelled from the end of the hallway. It was Nancy.

She were confused on why Nancy were talking to her as they haven't talked en 5 days. Doesn't sound like much but for the 2 girls that normally talk on the phone every night to spill gossip it was quite sad.

"Oh hey nance, what's up?"

"Oh. I-I just..do you wanna hang out today?"

"Uh- yeah sure, your house?"

"Yeah let's go" Nancy said with a wide smile, as the girls walked to the car and talked about everything on the way to the wheelers house.

They came home and saw mike looking at them at the door to the basement like he had seen a ghost.

Cher had a good relationship to Dustin's 3 friends. They all kinda saw her as a big sister.
But Lucas especially had a crush on her and everyone knew but they just thought it was quite funny, except Dustin of course, he in that case was quite unfortunate.

"I- okay Cher I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and then we could make some food?"

"Yeah I'm starving"

Nancy smiled as she ran to the toilet leaving her and mike alone.

"So, what are you hiding?" Cher asked mike with a smirk

"W-what do yo-you mean? I'm not hiding anything???" Mike said not very believable.

"Do you have a girl down there or something?" She smiled "omg no, why would you think that?"

"I brought home boys when I was your age?" Cher claimed "yeah well you're different from me, you're popular and always have been, everyone wants you"

"What?? No that's not true?" Cher said in shook as she pulled him away from the door and ran down the stairs to see a little girl about the same age as him with a shaved head looking terrified at her.

Soooo that was the first chapter, not really anything exiting cuz you know it's introducing to the characters.
But yeah I hoped you liked it
<333