-9-

Liana's pov

"We found your application persuasive" mrs

"We found your application persuasive" mrs.Crabtree told zed and his father. "Well I'm just doing my zom-best, zombie best" Zed said with a chuckle as he leaned closer to me and Addie who were standing next to the recruiter.

"Uh, our biggest concern Is that you could turn into a monster at any time." She told him as I chuckled.
"Yes I am a monster, but completely safe." Zed answered as he stood next to Addie and me drinking something.

"Zombies eating brains? Thing of the past." Zed added as we all chuckled "Zed can control his 'zombie-ing' out." Addie said as I patted his back but he got shocked in stead.

"Look at that we have electricity" he joked as I chuckled awkwardly "she must have rubbed her foot on the carpet" Addie said with an awkward chuckle as I just smiled.

"Despite being a zombie, how would you positively impact Mountain College?" Mrs. Crabtree asked with an awkward and nervous smile.

"Despite?" Addie said annoyed. "Uh, that is a fair question" Zed said as he placed his hand in front of to stop her from talking.

"Um, you know, I think what I bring to the table is the" he started as Addie placed her hand on his and he got shocked again. He started zombie-ing out as we all looked confused.

"You okay there?" Mrs, Crabtree asked "yeah! No. I'm great. Just give me a second to" he started as he still zombies out and kept getting shocked.

"I just need to use the restroom real quick" he said as he walked into the kitchen." "That's the kitchen." Zevon whispered to me and Addie as we nodded and followed Zed.

"What happened?" I asked as we got in "I don't know. I just lost control" he told us as I placed my hand on his arm.

Him getting shocked again. Addie also placed her hand on his other arm. Resulting in us both shocking him as we let go.

" it's coming from us..." Addie said as we looked at our hands. "Not now! I gotta focus" Zed said zombie-Ing out again as Addie touched him and he went flying back into the wall.

"Omg zed" "oh I'm so sorry" Addie and I said in unison. "Wait, it's your powers! Your alien powers" Zed said to us happily as me and Addie smiled

"We have their spark! It's must have taken longer to affect us" I said as we looked at our hands "Addison Rosalind Wells and Liana Valerie Wells! You're aliens" Zed told us exited as Addie yelled "we are" and they hugged for a second until Zed went flying into the wall again. "Ouch..... Zed you good?" I asked as he groaned with a nod.

"Is everything alright in there?" Mrs, Crabtree asked from the other room as I answered. "Yes! We're fine..."

"I can't wait to tell the aliens at the cheer off tomorrow, our mom's gonna freak out. She has no idea. She's gonna" Addie said as she was about to touch Zed but he cut her of and put his hands up in defense "please stop!" He said as he relaxed "I'm sorry! I'm trying. I really am" Addie said as she moved her hands in one way as she sent zed flying into the other room on a table and the two of us screamed.

As zed got up he was zombie-ing out making the recruiter scream and run out as we all followed.

"No,no,no,no, wait,wait,wait,wait" zed said as he got back to normal and Addie ran out to us with gloves. Rubber gloves.

"I'm so sorry" she said as zed turned to her quickly before saying "don't be" and the. Running out after mrs, Crabtree. Me and Addison following.

"Wait! Please" he said as she stopped and everyone cheering and holding up signs stopped and lowered them down.

As he turned around and looked at, me and Addie who nodded to him with a smile. He turned back around.

"I know that I may be different. Who that's exceptional isn't? We have a spark that can change things. It's not a curse it's amazing." He sang as I looked past him towards Wyatt who I caught eye contact with as I smiled towards him.

"I'm exceptional Zed and so are all my family and friends" Zed sang as he turned to his friend and family behind him.

"We're artists,athletes and activists. Who always give it our best. We don't need to pretend. Cause we won't ever fit in. And we're not just awesome in spite of that. We take pride in that instead. We're all exceptional." Zed sang as we all smiled and Mrs, Crabtree nodded

"We'll take that into consideration" she told him he nodded. "See that wasn't to bad..." I said awkwardly  with a smile "yeah.... Not bad" Zed answered as we laughed.

"National cheer off now..." I said nervously as Addie took my hand "you can do this! now let's get inside and get ready okay." She said with a big smile as I sighed and we walked in side.

___________________________
That's it for this chapter hope y'all like it and I have like 2-3 more chapters to write then the book is done.... Idk why but writing these books have been a lot of fun! Hope y'all liked them love y'all bye!

Word count: 913