CHAPTER TEN: PAPA 2

"Check this out. The War Zone." Eddie slammed down the book, and he looked around to all who stood at the table. "I've been there once. It's huge. They got everything you need for, uh well killing things basically."

"You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?" Robin inquired, from behind Eddie, she watched him just like the rest of them did. "Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?"

"Well, lucky for us it is, so.." Eddie smiled sarcastically, glancing back down, "This-this place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks." He finished off, leaning back, after pressing himself back up from the table.

"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to a place called the Warzone?" Erica raised an eyebrow, looking directly to Eddie as she asked this.

"Yeah, but we need weapons." River replied, holding one of her hands up, "Worth the risk." Once putting it down she adjusted the bandages on her arm, tilting her head as she watched.

"Is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back, River." Mike softly spoke from beside her, and she looked to him, opening her mouth to speak but she didn't say anything. She didn't necessarily have a solution to that.

"Who said anything about bikes, Wheeler?" Eddie spoke, making up for the silence River gave.

"What, you got some car we don't know about?" Steve turned to Eddie, he almost scoffed. Jo chuckled lightly, causing Eddie to stare straight at her before going back to Steve and answering.

"It's not exactly a car, Steve." Eddie breathed out as he started, standing up straight, "And it's not exactly mine, but uh..it'll do."

With that, Eddie turned to Max, who stood far behind the rest, staying completely quiet the whole time. "Hey, Red you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?"

Max's Michael Myers mask worked well, very well. Seeing it very much reminded River of Halloween of 1984, the weirdest Halloween she's had. Eddie lead the whole group, as he swiftly and quietly ran over to a trailer that very much belonged to a whole family.

He had felt his hands up the mobile home, until making it to the window and opening it quickly. Just with that, he leaped in, being followed by the rest.

After Steve went River, she pulled herself in and slammed onto the couch, wincing for a short second due to the pressure on her wrists. She sat up as she watched Mike climb in as well, and he had grabbed her hand, helping her up.

"That was suffocating." Eddie voiced, taking the mask off. He securely locked the door, turning to the wheel as the rest had made it in.

"This is crazy. This is crazy." Jo whimpered, being the last one in. She fixed her long  hair, as she looked around the vicinity.

"Calm down, Jo." River patted her shoulder as she took her seat, and Jo shook her head. It was not every day Jo went through shit like this. River, well she was more used to it.

"We're stealing someone's car, and home, to go get like guns and shit!" The dark haired girl continued, shaking her head once again in pure disbelief.

Soon, Eddie had found his way to start up the engine, at first it had been cool to see, that was before they were all alarmed by the family it belonged to banging at the windows.

"Shit..It's just a car." Steve muttered before Jo ran up to the front, taking her seat by him. "Everybody hang onto something!" He ordered this, yelling out loudly as everyone else had panicked as they attempted to grab something to hold on to.